The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Wilfred said:

???

What do you mean “oh come on now.”

Jesus go look at the goal line replay. At the time of McDavid’s attempted shot, Hamonic’s stick didn’t touch his arms, didn’t touch his hands. It was on his hip. As I said, there was a slight hook initially as McDavid cut towards the net, but the replay CLEARLY shows that upon the actual release of his shot, there was no infraction and McDavid just fumbled it.

Or don’t look and make pointless posts.

the call was outside the blue line 

Just now, Wilfred said:

???

What do you mean “oh come on now.”

Jesus go look at the goal line replay. At the time of McDavid’s attempted shot, Hamonic’s stick didn’t touch his arms, didn’t touch his hands. It was on his hip. As I said, there was a slight hook initially as McDavid cut towards the net, but the replay CLEARLY shows that upon the actual release of his shot, there was no infraction and McDavid just fumbled it.

Or don’t look and make pointless posts.

These elite players play with their head up, not down staring at the puck. You're gonna fumble the puck if some guy just hooked your arm tenths of a second before. 

Just now, shiznak said:

Difference is.......Bo wasn’t on a partial breakaway and actually got a shot off on net. 

McDavid blew by Hamonic, got slashed/hooked from behind and didn’t get a shot off. 

You could make a case that Bo deserve a penalty off that play. Although, it was a 50/50 play.

I would call hooking on both plays 

my “penalty shot” comment was in response to moron Elliott 

• Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Late to the party here because I had to record the first, but I have to say that these have got to be the worst commentators I’ve ever heard. The play by play guy is so monotone and misses a lot of the commentary and fails to accurately describe what’s happening on the ice. Really makes you appreciate how spoiled we are with John and John. 

It’s his debut play by play game.