The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

The defence does look a bit leaky but I think hopefully its just rust in Hamonic’s case and Olli will learn how to adapt to speed he’s not seen on the ice before...not including the 6 minutes of bubble playoff hockey. I think they will get there as a group...and hopefully they can shore things up for the final period!

Even the mighty Quinn has had a few uncharacteristic moments now that I think of it.

• Vintage 1
1 minute ago, tas said:

I thought the colour/contrast of my tv was off. 

It reminds me of when the Mighty Ducks used to wear purple helmets. Although, I really didn't mind that. But this blue colour for the Avalanche stands too much.

1 minute ago, Wilfred said:

Boeser, Petey and Hoglander all have scored in their first game. Ice cold.

Nice, so Juolevi is guaranteed a goal in the third .

5 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

To meet a certain racial quota to hold off the cancel culture, he was a trash player and just as bad commentator 

K.

Hamonic needs a few games and he’ll be ok. McMuffin will make 9/10 Dmen look silly on any given night. You can tell Hams hasn’t played meaningful games in a long time. Baumer has to be sharp this period to keep him away from Conner. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1
  • -Vintage Canuck- unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • -Vintage Canuck- locked this topic