The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

I don't mind him at all.  How many languages can Randorf call a game in.  Not saying this guy doesn't have room to improve, but considering it's pretty much his first national game in English, I think he did well.

Agreed..he's got the zen-like, peaceful delivery.

Wouldn't wanna listen every game(home announcer) for 80 tilts..but I think that mellow style is cool now & then.

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Great game. The best players on the team stepped up big with the absence of JT. Nils looks like the real deal but the player I was most impressed and proud of tonight was Juolevi. Played a real steady game and was solid with the puck and his decision making. His only gaff was a forgivable one. I’m really pulling for this kid given all the crap he’s had to endure. 

Ditto - been waiting along time to see him become a part of our d core....

I'm pretty happy with the new guys. Understatement I know, but Schmidt just seems to make the right play every time. Hughes - Schmidt is starting to look like the best top pairing we've had. 

Not to jump the gun though. It's only one game. Best team in the history of hockey. 

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1