The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

If Hawryluk is back healthy, I expect him to get a spot over Eriksson..... why wouldn't you want someone younger, faster and tougher???? He and Motte will cause havoc out there on opponents!!! 

I asked myself that many times last seasons and loui was still in the line up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sassbs said:

Why does the score have horvat and Petey on the same line with beagle.  3 centres on one line?

The Canucks announced their roster alphabetically in 3 columns of 5.  It reads like lines using 3 columns.  Beagle (1), Horvat (6) and Pettersson(11).

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, NucksinNorway said:

Nice one!

Yeah, I'm fortunate enough that I get full pay and while on leave, and I know I have my job when things settle. I may eventually move to another job but as for now I'm secure and enjoying time with my newborn daughter! 

I have a young son (5) so while this year has been bad for a lot of people the plus side for me has been spending so much time with him. Even though we’ve not been able to go out and do things as much because of keeping safe and lockdowns, but this is time I never thought I would have so have made the most of it 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

4 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

I asked myself that many times last seasons and loui was still in the line up

It makes zero sense to me too.... he has cleared waivers... and we can just bury him in the AHL and get a bit of cap relief.... Eriksson is slow as a snail and sure he is a decent PKer... but that's about it!!!! can't even take a proper wrist shot to save his life.... 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

That's right Captain Bo!!!!! even masks ain't 100% if you don't keep a safe distance... gotta do both AND ask yourself if the trip indoors is really necessary!!!! 

Anyways.. let's hope the dumb and selfish losers all get Covid so they can get antibodies ASAP.... lowering the chance of infecting the real innocent ppl... 

Covid is a sneaky b!tch!!!! I've heard cases where ppl still catch it inside a hair salon when everyone was having a mask on!!!! Then you start to think... what kind of mask do I need??? a 1-layer cloth mask obviously doesn't block out much of the virus.....

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

It makes zero sense to me too.... he has cleared waivers... and we can just bury him in the AHL and get a bit of cap relief.... Eriksson is slow as a snail and sure he is a decent PKer... but that's about it!!!! can't even take a proper wrist shot to save his life.... 

Jim "snuck" him through the waiver wire at a time he thought he could do so without Loui geting claimed

Good job Jimmy

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1