The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

ahhh Finally gamenight again..covid everywhere but tonight its finally hockey again......Concern ofc that miller is out of the lineup being a top line player top point player and overall hard working forward. Very excited for Hoglander to get a chance from the get go being a very talented player  in the SHL and aparently is ready for the NHL. Interesting to see schmidt with Edler also on the D since Stecher and Tanev are both gone. Hope Jake continues to evovle and most likely will be on the 1st line with Petey and brock. Also looking for ward to watching some Petey magic on the ice, to see him take the next step in his evolution to greatness. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

There are always reserves! Canucks won't need more than 3 as they start with a SO. 

gonna grab a 12er on the way home and totally ready to gun all of 'em. come on JV I have high expectations for you :lol:

what do you mean they start with a SO? 

Edited by 'NucK™

2 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

gonna grab a 12er on the way home and totally ready to gun all of 'em. come on JV I have high expectations for you :lol:

what do you mean they start with a SO? 

4 - 0 for Canucks. Jake with a hatty and EP40 1 goal and 3 assists. 

• Cheers 1

I previously said that Hoglander would get a hatty tonight, but maybe wishful thinking. He could score his first NHL goal tonight, though. The kid has confidence and seems tough to play against. Not afraid to go to the tough areas, but we'll see. This is the NHL kid, keep your head up. 

Also Juolevi, I just want him to be solid. No glaring gaffs or giveaways, just a solid D game, some nice outlet passes.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Sucks they can't dress their best lineup but I think the team should be competitive enough to win.

They need to split the two road games at least. Back to back nights, I expect to see both Holtby and Demki in net. 

Funny thing is, with us being in the bubble far longer last year, I wouldn't be surprised if the Canucks feel more at home than the Oilers tonight

• Haha 1

Just now, N7Nucks said:

I work 3-11 so I won't be catching very many games. Hopefully the boys play well tonight. Long time off, no preseason games. But the games matter cause the season is shortened.

Dude this is like the most depressing thing ever.. why don't you just mute your phone and watch PVR/SN now recording at 11?? 

• Like 1