StealthNuck

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

i can't believe it's been 3 years since the last game

 

14 minutes ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

So many goalies to sign this year... yet Edmonton still doesn't have one

addition by subtraction? :s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance they give us a line-up before puck-drop tonight

Edited by Fanuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Much needed for the mental health of so many hockey fans.  2020 sucked ... Let's appreciate the little things in 2021... Like Canucks hockey returning!  

 

Go Canucks Go!

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Any chance they give us a line-up before puck-drop tonight? 

Hockey starts tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes - finally - chomping at the bit now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Hockey starts tomorrow 

Right, thanks.

Anticipation got the best of me^_^.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mcdavid is going to come out flying and score a pretty goal for sure. Hopefully we can get just 1 goal more than the "Failers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

lets calm expectations down for his sake... 

That’s gonna be the problem with fans we’ve already seen it with Boeser and the impatience from some. It was a luxury we’ve never seen in years and years with Petey and Hughes busting into the league like they did. It’s ok to get excited but I know how this will go if hogz doesn’t light it up right away lol

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

That’s gonna be the problem with fans we’ve already seen it with Boeser and the impatience from some. It was a luxury we’ve never seen in years and years with Petey and Hughes busting into the league like they did. It’s ok to get excited but I know how this will go if hogz doesn’t light it up right away lol

i'd be happy if he even just reached 35 points this year. don't get me wrong i think he is a great player but rookies from other teams generally put up 25-40 points... the elite ones put up around 60 max obviously when i say 35 points i mean based on an 82 game season. 

Edited by Nicklas Bo Hunter
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

i'd be happy if he even just reached 35 points this year. don't get me wrong i think he is a great player but rookies from other teams generally put up 25-40 points... the elite ones put up around 60 max 

I’m excited too and I think that’s realistic but even if he doesn’t I have no reason to believe he won’t be a great player eventually. You know it’s just how some react if things don’t go the way the want 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.