The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

It's probably what I am gonna do, but it never feels the same. Ya know? Lol.

I do.. but honestly, I hate intermissions so much I often start games ~1hr later and then fast forward through them. still finish around the same time though I suppose 

not tonight though I'm far too stoked! 

REFEREES

Kevin Pollock #33
KP33.jpg
Eric Furlatt #27
EF27.jpg
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 62 / 6 30 / 11
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1365 / 205 1205 / 139
First NHL Game 3/28/00 10/8/01
Birthplace Kincardine, ON Trois-Rivieres, QC

LINESMEN

Kiel Murchison #79
KM79.jpg
Derek Nansen #70
DN70.jpg
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 64 / 17 63 / 9
Career Games (Reg/PO) 539 / 34 1122 / 61
First NHL Game 1/21/13 10/11/02
Birthplace Cloverdale, BC Ottawa, ON
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So what was the word on Miller?

"As for J.T. Miller, as a close contact he's treated differently. Under B.C. public health rules, he has to self-isolate for at least *14* days after his last contact with Benn. That's about incubation period and also his contagious window."

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"As for J.T. Miller, as a close contact he's treated differently. Under B.C. public health rules, he has to self-isolate for at least *14* days after his last contact with Benn. That's about incubation period and also his contagious window."

so Benn wasn't wearing a mask in public im assuming?

• Wat 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So even if he had three consecutive negative tests it doesn’t matter?

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So this year that means he misses about 1/2 of the regular season.......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

so Benn wasn't wearing a mask in public im assuming?

Geez Louise. With everything in place and every protocol in place there is still a chance nothing is full proof. What’s the point of blaming people 

• Like 1

Wakin' up to Hockey Morn In Osaka(HMIO) is a pleasure. Yesterday hiking in nearby mtns, was a trace of snow. Got that winter's vibe, & quite amped-up for this one.

Really like our lineup. But it's young at key spots..might be a few growin' pains. Let's keep patience, at least in the early goin'.

Importantly, think we passed the worst of the cap-bottleneck. They prob buyout LE at season's end. Lineups should continue improving for a subsequent number of yrs.