The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

i don't get the love for crosby? I mean whats so special about knocking down a pass mid flight and then scoring with one hand? it was a open net!!!    :ph34r:

Yeah you’re right. He’s just an average plug who got lucky waving his stick around aimlessly and swatting at a puck with one hand to score one of his 1200 plus points. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

its goin to be a crazy Season, there's almost a Canuck game every night. 

Looking forward to see how this revamp Defence does tonight, IMO it should be a Huge upgraded from last season, eliminating the Marky in net factor.

Go Canucks Go

let the Fun and pain begin......hopefully there's More Fun and less pain this season. 

3 hours ago, kilgore said:

I just hope when the whistle blows and the game starts, they drop em right away and get it over with.

Lol. I have this soccer buddy who plays in a senior league.  He and his defense partner have this shtick when they allow a goal, they push and shove each other and have a mock fight as to who is to blame.  One match, the ref red-carded both of them!!

• Haha 2

"are the Leafs tough enough to win a Cup now that they've added Bogosian and Simmonds?'

Burke:   "no".

Stewart "yes".

Imo - it's irrelevent.

More important than their toughness - are they deep enough?

Can they keep the puck out of their own net?

I'll be surrpised if the answer to either of those is 'yes'.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, oldnews said:

"are the Leafs tough enough to win a Cup now that they've added Bogosian and Simmonds?'

Burke:   "no".

Stewart "yes".

Imo - it's irrelevent.

More important than their toughness - are they deep enough?

Can they keep the puck out of their own net?

I'll be surrpised if the answer to either of those is 'yes'.

The most important guys this year are gonna be the extras and taxi squad. If they can seamlessly slide into the lineup and contribute. They will be difference makers. 

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

The most important guys this year are gonna be the extras and taxi squad. If they can seamlessly slide into the lineup and contribute. They will be difference makers. 

Nik Robertson

Adam Brooks

Travis Boyd

Mikko Lehtonen

Rasmus Sandin

inexperienced.

center depth?

meh.

Edited by oldnews