The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT - Page 136] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN, SN1

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Pettershon said:

:( I Can't believe this. I came home from work, contacted shaw about turning my cable back on.

6 different agents in the chat, 2 hours, all my room mates and i here to watch the game, and none of the techs can figure out how to turn my cable back on after i temporarily canceled. None of us can believe this. The last time I was here the chat took 5 minutes and it worked. I don't get how this can be reality. 

That's awful!!!!  Good luck...fingers crossed for you.

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I'm so sick of pandemics already, just give me the needle.  

Canucks hockey is back, and I'm ready for a Holtby resurgence followed by a Demko playoff performance later on.

And Hoglander outscoring McDavid tonight 

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan

1 minute ago, Pettershon said:

:( I Can't believe this. I came home from work, contacted shaw about turning my cable back on.

6 different agents in the chat, 2 hours, all my room mates and i here to watch the game, and none of the techs can figure out how to turn my cable back on after i temporarily canceled. None of us can believe this. The last time I was here the chat took 5 minutes and it worked. I don't get how this can be reality. 

Shaw is awful. Feeling your pain.