The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 14, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Wait this is only on Sportsnet pacific? I was holding out on centre ice for there ridiculous price but I thought the first 4 Alberta games wouldn’t be blacked out being in Calgary.

but the flames are on west tonight 

Njhggygcxbjugvbufzryh#####?!!€?,~?>chjj

I surrender, Telus you win

EDIT 

I see the flames are on earlier and I will get the game with out centre ice 

Telus , you lose! ...... for now

Edited by Filthy McNasty
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

tighten their d up with who?  Bear is their #1 dman IMO.

Don’t be so naive. Although they do not have a good d core. They have offensive power and if they can limit our chances and goals it’s a tough team to play against

4 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Don’t be so naive. Although they do not have a good d core. They have offensive power and if they can limit our chances and goals it’s a tough team to play against

Lol or we just limit the oilers chances again and score 2 more than them and we win :towel:Again! 4-2 for the good boys tonight.

11 hours ago, BlueDragon23 said:

So many times does Nurse dive this game? 

Will McJesus finally demand a trade from that dumpster fire of an organization?

Will Drysaddle follow suit?

The Oilers really are a bunch of privileged yahoos. F them up good boys! 

This is the difference between building a team, and just high draft picks. You can have all the skill you want, but if your team can't work together. Or you have massive flaws like a lack of high end goaltending or defence. It's all for nothing. 

• Vintage 3

7 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Just being realistic, it’s gonna be a tough match.

go Canucks go 

There’s no doubt the Coil have the 2 best point producers in the game to make the game tough, but I’m saying that I will take Hughes, Petey, Brock, Millsy, Bo, Hog, Demmer et all over those 2 any day. We win because we have an army of talent. The Coil will win games but not against us. :towel:

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

If McDavid finished on his chances he would have damn near beat us just on his own, which he looked frustrated with his team and that’s what he was trying to do 

gotta keep that guy to the outside and not let him get the step behind the D , if he bury his chances we could be in trouble 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Filthy McNasty said:

If McDavid finished on his chances he would have damn near beat us just on his own, which he looked frustrated with his team and that’s what he was trying to do 

gotta keep that guy to the outside and not let him get the step behind the D , if he bury his chances we could be in trouble 

You’re absolutely right there..... but if Jake doesn’t hit the post/crossbar, Sutter miss a couple in close etc. The game is about inches not about what ifs. Canucks are the better team with players that can contain the 2 best players in the world. The 2 best players and Coil can’t contain our team. :towel:

I expect McDavid and Dri to get their points tonight.

But if we shut down the rest and stop the secondary scoring I can see another win for us. 

I expect Ham and Meyer's to play better and probably more from Petey.  He's on a 1 game goalless streak and I could see him taking that personally.

Edited by dm_ranger