The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 14, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Is Green morally against having one of his players crush McDishrag into the boards and leaving him in a crumpled heap?

Green is morally against having one of his players crush McDishrag anyone into the boards and leaving him in a crumpled heap?

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Yah why did we not get to see this penalty kinda suspect 

It was on Oilers feed. It was the weakest two hand slash to a middle of a stick, no power, so no broken stick. Still got called. Really really really weak call. 

Edit: also didn't even pry a stick loose from a grip. Looked like a half assed two hand slash. 

Edited by MikeyD

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Myers looks slow as molasses out there.

I just picked this game up, nobody's feet are moving.

It's gonna result in penalty city and we're gonna get wrecked unless they sort their ***t out. What the hell has changed between yesterday and today?

7 minutes ago, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

My daughter loves the hockey sticks, trying to get her into watching hockey with me the 3 year old is starting to get more into the actual hockey stuff besides the sticks.

And then they grow up and they sit and watch the game with you and drink your beer ..... still love it :lol:;)