Sign in to follow this  
SNuck

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Ex-Canucks | January 16 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, TVAS2, NHLN

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Ep just seems off last 2 games 

put hogs with him 

the fact we don’t change it up is ridiculous 

Ep Horvat Hoglander 

Petey cant win a faceoff

Our offensive players on a bit of a slow start, they are not even getting any scoring chances. Bo 14+ minutes in 2 periods of ice time 0 shots. Get going boys!

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Ep just seems off last 2 games 

put hogs with him 

the fact we don’t change it up is ridiculous 

The best change up they had was to put Motto on the PP so we might not want to see what else the coaching staff can think up

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I had the Canuck game recording on the PVR while I watched the rest of the Ravens/Bills in real time. Just finished “catching up” in the Canuck game, fast forward through commercials and the first intermission. Thus far I’ve been underwhelmed by the performance of our hometown team. Feeling grumpy but no panic by a long shot. Really notice the opposition trying to get extra shots in on EP and Hughes.

The worst part is nobody is really pushing back. Myers playing like he’s 5’8. Even hamonic is doing nothing 

Everybody needs to be better. Only Holtby has been worth a damn. Your goalie can only give you good play for so long. 

12 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

I miss when Marky would let in a bad one every game

I miss it when Marky would slide well past his post & just wiff backward at the puck going in an open with his flailing goal stick. 

Keep ‘em coming...

1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

We should be careful Miller can't fix everything but he will help our PP and give us forward depth ok maybe he can fix it all

I hope they continue to spiral so that Benning has no choice but to move on from the useless portions of the coaching staff. 

where’s hawryluk? Kid plays with energy and would bring some energy to the table 

5 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

For a guy that's big, super fast and has a hard shot.. he really does not much.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wayne Jetski said:

GIF by Giffffr

he wasnt joking though or memeing

• Upvote 1

Anyone wanna help me out this time?

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Arrow 1983 said:

The best change up they had was to put Motto on the PP so we might not want to see what else the coaching staff can think up

You have a point there 

Marky going to shutout his old team? 

Edited by canuck2288

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

I think that Schmidt and Hamonic will settle out and be good for the Canucks

I also think that once Miller is back, its going to make a huge difference to the forward group because as it sits now, we have players higher up the line up than they are capable of playing

I agree. Like someone else said, this is pretty much like a preseason game. Miller being out is huge. He's a difference maker.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

So giving a $&!# means taking a stupid penalty?

You know Greener loves Motte and it's because of the effort.