The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Ex-Canucks | January 16 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, TVAS2, NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I beg to differ. When you play a team sport and you have guys leading by example it makes a huge difference. You replace Motte with Eriksson and the team last year looks way different. 

Yeah okay bud I’m sure it was Motte that stirred the teams drink last season. He’s leading the team in dumb penalties that’s about the only thing he’s leading in. 

Edited by Pickly

Just now, ilduce39 said:

Our media are so chicken to call out Petey or Bo or Brock who have been lacklustre this game.  Pick on the low minute man.  

Yup.

Our "top" players have been anything but for the last two games.

• Cheers 1

I think this just shows that we are lacking organizational depth in all areas. We should have one player be able to come in and replace miller’s spot or be able to move people up in the lineup. It was bad when we lost Toffoli especially now that Miller is gone especially losing him for nothing for the assets we gave up.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Pickly said:

Yeah okay bud Motte was the straw that stirred the drink last season. He’s leading the team in dumb penalties that’s about the only thing he’s leading in. 

Yeah he's been ass this year. Last year he was as good a role player as you could have asked for. One of the only players last year that applied a forecheck consistently. 

Unless you don't think forechecking matters...