Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Miller is back!!! Whoohooo!

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Be careful people, Miller might not be the answer to all the Canucks problems but he will help the Canucks PP and give them depth at forward so maybe he will be the answer to all their problems 

 

With Miller back Virtanen plays against those he should be matched up with and Motte hopeful will not be seen on the PP anymore

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Be careful people, Miller might not be the answer to all the Canucks problems but he will help the Canucks PP and give them depth at forward so maybe he will be the answer to all their problems 

 

With Miller back Virtanen plays against those he should be matched up with and Motte hopeful will not be seen on the PP anymore

well, as our leading scorer last year i hope he will not just give to the canucks "depth at forward". 
 

  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deus.ex.makina said:

well, as our leading scorer last year i hope he will not just give to the canucks "depth at forward". 
 

People keep mentioning that he was are leading scorer but I pray that is not true this season other wise it might mean Petey took a step back

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

Be careful people, Miller might not be the answer to all the Canucks problems but he will help the Canucks PP and give them depth at forward so maybe he will be the answer to all their problems 

 

With Miller back Virtanen plays against those he should be matched up with and Motte hopeful will not be seen on the PP anymore

“Miller might not be the answer to all the Canucks problems” but a few words later “so maybe he will be the answer to all their problems” :blink:

 

Wat? 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, deus.ex.makina said:

well, as our leading scorer last year i hope he will not just give to the canucks "depth at forward". 
 

depth at forward isn't a bad term he gives depth at forward could mean in the Bottom six or a at top six first line depth in this case it is latter

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NHL'er said:

“Miller might not be the answer to all the Canucks problems” but a few words later “so maybe he will be the answer to all their problems” :blink:

 

Wat? 

it means it is possible that he could be but at the same time be careful cause it could mean he isn't

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NHL'er said:

“Miller might not be the answer to all the Canucks problems” but a few words later “so maybe he will be the answer to all their problems” :blink:

 

Wat? 

or here is a question, is the problems the Canucks having go deeper then just missing Miller?

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

it means it is possible that he could be but at the same time be careful cause it could mean he isn't

Schroedingers Miller 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NHL'er said:

Schroedingers Miller 

yup pretty much

 

We know that Miller will help to Balance out the lines and the Canucks will be running their full roster therefore if they come out flat footed Monday the problem wasn't Miller it is something else

Edited by Arrow 1983
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Canucks/status/1350911659183771649?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
Some good news. Hopefully we can still add another top six forward as it has shown that we are one injury away from some real problems but exciting none the less. According to sources he took a private jet back to Calgary and was cleared to play by health officials.

Great news!    However, the Canucks should put Horvat and Pettersson together the next time Miller is out.   

 

Pettersson needs a smart and talented hockey player that can help create space for him and Horvat is the only guy on the team that can do that (besides Miller).

 

Miller-injury line combos:

 

Pettersson-Horvat-Boeser / Hughes-Schmidt

Pearson-Sutter-Eriksson (yes, I'd still have Eriksson in my line-up) / Edler-Hamonic

Hoglander-Gaudette-Virtanen / Juolevi-Myers

Roussel-Beagle-Motte

 

Even with Miller, I'd experiment with

 

Pettersson-Horvat-Boeser / Hughes-Schmidt

Pearson-Sutter-Miller / Edler-Hamonic.  

Hoglander-Gaudette-Virtanen / Juolevi-Myers

Roussel-Beagle-Motte

 

Miller is a better defensive player than Horvat and so a shut down line of Pearson-Sutter-Miller might be pretty good!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DarkIndianRises said:

Great news!    However, the Canucks should put Horvat and Pettersson together the next time Miller is out.   

 

Pettersson needs a smart and talented hockey player that can help create space for him and Horvat is the only guy on the team that can do that (besides Miller).

 

Miller-injury line combos:

 

Pettersson-Horvat-Boeser / Hughes-Schmidt

Pearson-Sutter-Eriksson (yes, I'd still have Eriksson in my line-up) / Edler-Hamonic

Hoglander-Gaudette-Virtanen / Juolevi-Myers

Roussel-Beagle-Motte

 

Even with Miller, I'd experiment with

 

Pettersson-Horvat-Boeser / Hughes-Schmidt

Pearson-Sutter-Miller / Edler-Hamonic.  

Hoglander-Gaudette-Virtanen / Juolevi-Myers

Roussel-Beagle-Motte

 

Miller is a better defensive player than Horvat and so a shut down line of Pearson-Sutter-Miller might be pretty good!

 

you do realize that defense pairings don't always play with the same forward lines usually only on the PP and PK

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...