Canucks Community

Miller is back!!! Whoohooo!

Rate this topic

Canuckfanforlife82

23 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Guys

We did not loose the game at even strength or PP

We lost the game on the PK

That is what we have to fix....and quickly!

Our PK let us down, absolutely, but going 0/4 and squandering multiple chances to tie things up or claw our way back in hurt us last game as well and that's where Miller helps. We're 0/11 on the powerplay thus far this season, not being able to capitalize on those chances to acquire, build on, or try and erase a lead shouldn't be understated.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Our PK let us down, absolutely, but going 0/4 and squandering multiple chances to tie things up or claw our way back in hurt us last game as well and that's where Miller helps. We're 0/11 on the powerplay thus far this season, not being able to capitalize on those chances to acquire, build on, or try and erase a lead shouldn't be understated.  

Your preaching to the choir 

• Cheers 1

I was watching the Wash/Pitts game today and was focusing on the PP

What I noticed and really have noticed for a year or so, is that our PP is much more static, other than Hughes

Petie does not skate with the puck behind the net and circle in front, with the others rotating as he does it

He and Bowser are both very still in comparison

11 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Miller will help the PP and help get Petey/Brock going.

He can't fix the bottom six though.  Those guys are hopeless.

I don’t get the obsession with Beagle and Sutter. Yes they may kill penalties but shouldn’t they start developing young guys to take over who also are a threat offensively like a Lockwood. He has speed. Maybe try McEwen. It just seems the Sutters and Beagles are on the ice for a lot of goals or getting penalties because they are so slow. We need a few speedsters on those lines. We have a lot of players that do the same things on those lines.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Wat 1

33 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don’t get the obsession with Beagle and Sutter. Yes they may kill penalties but shouldn’t they start developing young guys to take over who also are a threat offensively like a Lockwood. He has speed. Maybe try McEwen. It just seems the Sutters and Beagles are on the ice for a lot of goals or getting penalties because they are so slow. We need a few speedsters on those lines. We have a lot of players that do the same things on those lines.

I don’t think Beagle and Sutter have even taken a penalty thus far... oddly enough it’s been our quicker players who have taken several penalties

18 hours ago, Arrow 1983 said:

it means it is possible that he could be but at the same time be careful cause it could mean he isn't

But what is the point of commenting something that covers all the possibilities that could possibly happen? Lemme try.

Be careful people, Canucks might lose tonight but also they might play well and scores lots of goals so maybe they won't lose tonight. 

Yeah I dunno... not really the most insightful of commentary 

15 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Miller will help the PP and help get Petey/Brock going.

He can't fix the bottom six though.  Those guys are hopeless.

what a horrible take - completely oblivious noob material.

the username is completely unfitting.