The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

27 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

The avs lost 4-1, next game walked the blues 8-0. Pens lost two straight and won today. Even the best teams lose.
Especially in a short covid season without pre-season games.

Alot of people need to stop throwing in the towel after 3 games. Hopefully miller back gives us that spark we need to destroy the flames tmw!

7-2 Canucks!! Go Nucks Go:canucks:

lol your name/profile pic is awesome.

• Cheers 1

Can ya'll imagine what the Van media will do if Marky shuts us out 2 games in a row...

Hamonic with the GWG for a nucks victory, 3-2. That would be ideal. In reality, I don't care who pots the goals for us, just as long as we end up with more than  them.

• Vintage 1

Glad Miller is back. No doubt he was a gigantic loss. He’s one of THE leaders, I imagine along with Bo. His impact on the ice and off is priceless.

Can’t say I’m surprised he’s back well before the “couple of weeks” Sekeres and similar on Canucks Twitter said it would be. I don’t really mind listening to 1040 at times but my god the hosts make it known how salty they are towards the Canucks at all possible times. Always trying to stir up, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but a lot of it is scummy. Such as the tweet about picking Virtanen over Toffoli...? As if that was a thing, when it wasn’t. 

Edited by Wilfred
  • Vintage 1