The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Should have been given a match penalty for attempt to injure, plus an  unsportsmanlike minor and 10 minute misconduct for the dive.  How the hell is this gutless coward allowed to play in a men's league?

a80d6c4bba05e3fdc32a09b865e95a93812fc5d7

D4dEfF4UYAAffn_.jpg

• Haha 1

Need more pressure in front of the net. I thought we made Markstrom's life too easy last game, we didn't drive for traffic. Just my opinion, but I think we really played more of a parameter game.

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
3 minutes ago, Jetliner said:

she's not that bad honestly. better than debrusk

prefer debrusk, i respect what shes accomplished, but her voice on the commentary and always pointing out the obvious annoys me, im not gunna mute it but really rather have someone else, i need shorty and cheech back.

• Hydration 3
53 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

As much as I dont like tkachuk  i think that was an accident.  I don't see him kick his legs out towards Edler or anything.

But hes still a puke and I wish someone on our team would kassian him

Agreed.  Watched it a few times, just a freak accident 

• Hydration 1
3 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

"I tried to pick his brain a little bit today, tried to talk to him about stuff that I saw and he's super receptive and wants to get better...."

- Miller talking about Hoglander.

Love Miller taking that initiative while he's out to watch a young player closely & make it a point to try to help out. That's leadership, what a teammate. 

Need to get an 'A' on his jersey ASAP.

Miller's going to be a big boost to this team