The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

I don't know if our guys skate with some of the Lames in the off season, but the lack of physical play on our end is embarrassing against a rival.

Jake had Ratchuk lined up in that period and instead he tried to half ass block a pass.

NOBODY on our blueline steps up, or roughs up Goodrow and Monahan. Our 'vets' Sutter and Beagle are soft af. Motte is too small to make a difference physically on the forecheck. Roussel left his peskiness in Dallas and we scratched our only big man MacEwen lol. 

I am seeing a pattern in your statement. To add, the bigger guys get the least amount of ice time as well. Coincidence?

Somebody should ask Green that.

• Like 1

Just now, 73 Percent said:

You either like it or you don't. Its effective and I like winning.

Dont kid yourself. Marchand doesnt lose any sleep over what he did in the finals. I doubt tkachuk will tonight either.

Because they're both gutless pieces of garbage with zero respect for the sport.  The game would be better without either of those wastes of oxygen constantly making a mockery of it.

I have more respect for the dump I just took than I do for Tkachuk.

• Like 1

hockey rules allow for antics from the likes of chucky...we probably have too many nice character guys...if they have so much character, you think they could skate a bit better, pass a bit more accurately and do a bit more body checking then the once in a while excuse-me-nudge.  hope they turn this around soon.  it's disappointing that this team can't do more with what they have.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Because they're both gutless pieces of garbage with zero respect for the sport.  The game would be better without either of those wastes of oxygen constantly making a mockery of it.

I have more respect for the dump I just took than I do for Tkachuk.

Yes that's your opinion.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Speaking of, did my Boeser jersey get lost in the mail? 

:P

Yes it did, can never trust Canada Post...these people. 

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Okay good. Thought I really put my foot in my mouth for a minute. But in all fairness I do it fairly often. ::D

LOL, no you're good I promise 

• Cheers 3