The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, b3. said:

Our coaching staff is really overrated when the team plays well.

Newell Brown was fired for a reason, his powerplays are notorious for standstill movement. Everyone in the league knows it.

Baumgartner couldn’t ever play defense worth a damn, and his tactics display that.

Now i wonder if the reason Green hasn't been re-signed yet is because of internal cap or the fact that management isn't confident he will be the coach to take this team to the next level. 

• Thanks 2

I do agree with the Vancouver’s lack of physicality argument. We’re too easy to play against. Hughes and Pettersson are still pretty young, there’ll probably be more growing pains. I also agree with the dead weight on the bottom 6, someday those contracts will be off the books

10 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Honestly I'm not one for excuses. But 4 games in 6 nights on the road will do that to you. 

I'm not happy with what I see but I'll save judgment for our first home game. 

Whenever that may be.

They better get used to the schedule because they'll be playing every 2nd night all season.

I’m frustrated. Neither the home nor the away jersey seem to be working!

I think I’m going to have to wear my #25 Markstrom ‘Canucks’ toque - and attempt to reverse jinx him! 

Lotto-line ignite! Burn the ‘lames! 

Edited by viking mama