The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

They need to simplify their game, less flash more straightforward hockey.  I don't know that we have all the pieces for that but the quick whip passes on the PP and no lookers are not helping.  

We have a ton of talent that are playing beyond their years I think.  Dump, chase, bang....get cutsie when you can, not as often as they are.  

The PP passes and positioning are very predictable and weak.  Get a body or two in front ALL the time.  Guys need to bang not try to snipe everything 

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Our effort is there... it's just a lot of little things that we need to work on."

If I hear any of them say that I'm done for 10 games. There has been no level of acceptable effort since 10 minutes to go in game 1.

3 minutes ago, appleboy said:

When you don't have a pre-season this is what you get. I don't think any of the teams look good .  The Canucks haven't made a clean pass in 4 games. 

No team has a preseason. We play like this a few more games then it's the season.