The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Shames | January 18, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN1, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Honestly the worst part of our game is the predictable dump and chase. If we actually do manage to retrieve the puck it's up the boards where there is always an opponent standing there, probably dumbfounded that this keeps working. Easy out. 

• Upvote 1

I mean it’s actually just so many stupid plays with the puck all game long like Miller just did there. Gets in on the forecheck and has clean possession and instead of waiting just a tiny bit, which he has the time to do, he throws it away to the point, with Flames all over that...

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Well done, Tyler. He’s played well tonight unlike almost every other Canuck. 

And as he plays more and more he'll keep getting better. I've been preaching that since he was signed.

If they bury him on the third pairing and giving him 14-15 a night he looks like dog****. If he's up to 19-21 a night consistently, he actually shines as a D-man.

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I did too but little worrisome he’s been fired twice even with success. 

Pretty hard pressed to find a coach who hasn't been fired lol. I dont want babs forcing petey to make lists of things ge doesnt like.about his teammates haha.

• Haha 1