The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

If the Canucks continue with the lethargic and soft style of play, Montreal will destroy them. 

Hopefully the team puts the clichés they've been spewing into actual practice in a game for more than a period.  

• Hydration 3

On paper this doesn't look like a mis-match whatsoever; however.....

Yes, I'd give Mtl an edge in depth at forward and goaltending (maybe a big edge in goaltending actually).

This may come down to special teams. 

Mtl PP is DEADLY and our PK is totally MEH, and we're undisciplined so that's a bad combination....

3 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Yes, I'd give Mtl an edge in depth at forward and goaltending (maybe a big edge in goaltending actually).

Mtl PP is DEADLY and our PK is totally MEH, and we're undisciplined so that's a bad combination....

Canucks can go up against any team in Canada. They just need to get on the same page and start rolling. They will 

• Vintage 3
6 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

Their defense isn't too shabby either. They'll make you pay physically. I hope one of the forwards isn't hobbled by a Weber slapshot. 

5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Canucks can go up against any team in Canada. They just need to get on the same page and start rolling. They will 

Their PK is running at 86% too. They shut down McDavid and Draisatl 10/10 PP over 2 games. 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Awesome. Homemade or did you order out?

Order out. I just upgraded my McDonalds side from fries to poutine. It is far from the best. If I want good poutine, I would be ordering from elsewhere.

• Vintage 1
8 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Order out. I just upgraded my McDonalds side from fries to poutine. It is far from the best. If I want good poutine, I would be ordering from elsewhere.

I've had some from Frenchies, which is pretty good. 

33 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Their PK is running at 86% too. They shut down McDavid and Draisatl 10/10 PP over 2 games. 

You think that’s gonna last. Not a chance. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS
  • -Vintage Canuck- featured this topic
  • -Vintage Canuck- unfeatured and unpinned this topic