Sign in to follow this  
SNuck

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Should be an interesting 3 game series. Montreal takes a lot of penalties but their special teams are firing on all cylinders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully sleeping in their own beds will snap the boys out of their funk. 

  • Sedinery 1
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because of COVID, Montreal can't go to the Roxy.....can the Roxy experience be taken to them?

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Canucks continue with the lethargic and soft style of play, Montreal will destroy them. 

 

Hopefully the team puts the clichés they've been spewing into actual practice in a game for more than a period.  

  • Hydration 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see a turn around game for us 4-3 ot 

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our red hot PP is going to torch these frenchies right out of the province.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m happy they are playing in Rogers arena and nice the John’s will do Play by Play live. Gotta take 2 out of 3 here minimum imo 

 

Go Canucks Go

  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On paper this doesn't look like a mis-match whatsoever; however.....

 

Yes, I'd give Mtl an edge in depth at forward and goaltending (maybe a big edge in goaltending actually).

This may come down to special teams. 

Mtl PP is DEADLY and our PK is totally MEH, and we're undisciplined so that's a bad combination....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

On paper this doesn't look like a mis-match whatsoever; however.....

 

Yes, I'd give Mtl an edge in depth at forward and goaltending (maybe a big edge in goaltending actually).

This may come down to special teams. 

Mtl PP is DEADLY and our PK is totally MEH, and we're undisciplined so that's a bad combination....

Canucks can go up against any team in Canada. They just need to get on the same page and start rolling. They will 

  • Vintage 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

On paper this doesn't look like a mis-match whatsoever; however.....

 

Yes, I'd give Mtl an edge in depth at forward and goaltending (maybe a big edge in goaltending actually).

This may come down to special teams. 

Mtl PP is DEADLY and our PK is totally MEH, and we're undisciplined so that's a bad combination....

Their defense isn't too shabby either. They'll make you pay physically. I hope one of the forwards isn't hobbled by a Weber slapshot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 5 game winning streak would be nice.

  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Canucks can go up against any team in Canada. They just need to get on the same page and start rolling. They will 

Their PK is running at 86% too. They shut down McDavid and Draisatl 10/10 PP over 2 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

canadian cheese GIF by Rachael Ray Show

I was eating Poutine for lunch as you posted this.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

I was eating Poutine for lunch as you posted this.

Awesome. Homemade or did you order out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Awesome. Homemade or did you order out?

Order out. I just upgraded my McDonalds side from fries to poutine. It is far from the best. If I want good poutine, I would be ordering from elsewhere.

  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Order out. I just upgraded my McDonalds side from fries to poutine. It is far from the best. If I want good poutine, I would be ordering from elsewhere.

I've had some from Frenchies, which is pretty good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Their PK is running at 86% too. They shut down McDavid and Draisatl 10/10 PP over 2 games. 

You think that’s gonna last. Not a chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.