The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Only problem is with the quarantine your still not getting him for 2 weeks.

If someone is out I think Benn comes in, doubt they'd go for 2 rookies in the lineup. 

But if both Hamonic & Eagle out then the bottom 3D will all be in & they're going to have to step up. 

?

Are you sure?  Is that universal?  There seems to be some blurry lines (ie Miller returned sooner than I had anticipated).

The federal government says it has issued an exemption to the mandatory 14-day quarantine period for NHL players and team staff to return to Canada

I wouldn't know where Hainsey is - Ottawa?  The U.S. - where he'd need to travel from - whether he's been quarantining hoping to sign an NHL contract or not - so I wonder what the specifics would be? 

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

?

Are you sure?  Is that universal?  There seems to be some blurry lines (ie Miller returned sooner than I had anticipated).

I wouldn't know where Hainsey is - Ottawa?  The U.S. - where he'd need to travel from - whether he's been quarantining hoping to sign an NHL contract or not - so I wonder what the specifics would be? 

How long was Travis Hamonic isolated for? A week IIRC?

If Hainsey is coming from elsewhere in Canada I think it would be the same as Hamonic, if he's coming from the States he has to adhere to the 14 day rule as far as I know. That's how it is for traded players coming from the US - I imagine it would be the same with FA signings.

Miller was different because he wasn't coming from the States. That's the big thing. 

• Hydration 1
Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

How long was Travis Hamonic isolated for? A week IIRC?

If Hainsey is coming from elsewhere in Canada I think it would be the same as Hamonic, if he's coming from the States he has to adhere to the 14 day rule as far as I know. That's how it is for traded players coming from the US - I imagine it would be the same with FA signings.

Miller was different because he wasn't coming from the States. That's the big thing. 

Hopefully we won't have to sign Hainsey. 

Id rather go with the guys we have

6 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

Chatfield’s coming out party. 
hopefully rubs off on OJ. 

kid was a warrior tonight. 

He played solid.  The staff should rest/bench some of the regulars to send a message.

13 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

So you like beagle sutter and roosters contracts ? For their sub par play ? 35 year old Beagle at a 3 mil cap hit? Yikes 

I do not think of contracts. I only care about the play on the ice. The money they make or you make means nothing to me.

• Hydration 2
13 hours ago, Wayne Glensky said:

So you like beagle sutter and roosters contracts ? For their sub par play ? 35 year old Beagle at a 3 mil cap hit? Yikes 

Tell me. Why is their play sub par? What do you expect from them?

• Hydration 1
1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

Motter had a good game, Chatfield played well 

Just wait til we get another freight train here in Podz, it's only a matter of time 

Podz is not a huge hitter.