The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

If they don’t play well I say switch up all line but maybe the Forth.

Hoglander Petey Boeser 

Miller Bo Jake

Pearson Guadette Rousell 

Motte Beagle Sutter

While I agree, I think I’d keep Miller with Petey.  
EP needs someone to do a lot of the heavy lifting and to create space to work.  
so does Hoglander and Boeser.  

Maybe something like  

Hogz EP Miller

Jake Bo Boeser

Blah blah blah. 

I know a couple people are playing off wing, but Jake has had his most success on his off wing in JR and has a shot to warrent the experiment. 

Miller, I’m gonna assume can succeed in any position.  Put him in net. I don’t care. 

Also, not saying Pearson deserves a demotion.  He has been fine.  And offensively, it’s not like Gaudette is a slouch to partner with. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

While I agree, I think I’d keep Miller with Petey.  
EP needs someone to do a lot of the heavy lifting and to create space to work.  
so does Hoglander and Boeser.  

Maybe something like  

Hogz EP Miller

Jake Bo Boeser

Blah blah blah. 

I know a couple people are playing off wing, but Jake has had his most success on his off wing in JR and has a shot to warrent the experiment. 

Miller, I’m gonna assume can succeed in any position.  Put him in net. I don’t care. 

Also, not saying Pearson deserves a demotion.  He has been fine.  And offensively, it’s not like Gaudette is a slouch to partner with. 

For sure our third isn’t as much as a demotion last two years. 

This is a big game to start a 6 game home streak and try to stop a 3 game losing skid.

Ok Green.  You have people who like you and people who don't.

I would say that a good coach gets his team up for a game like this and ready to play 60 minutes.

Get er done!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

This is a big game to start a 6 game home streak and try to stop a 3 game losing skid.

Ok Green.  You have people who like you and people who don't.

I would say that a good coach gets his team up for a game like this and ready to play 60 minutes.

Get er done!

If he can do that, I will like him again. ::D

Surprised this Coiler Laffs game is broadcast on SN here  - as opposed to the usual b.s. "technical difficulties" misrepresentation - when they blackout 'regional' games.

I suppose with Toronto - "Canada's team" - the whole country is the Leafs region?  Anyhow - f the Leafs.

28 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The Canucks have to try to expose the lack of footspeed in Montreal’s top 4 without getting mauled. There’s a chance. Then again, Vancouver has to come out playing with vigor rather than playing like they just woke from a coma. 

Tonight's the night Petey wakes up with some vigor

giphy.gif

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1