The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

It's a reference to our notoriously slow starts to games last year. Playoffs are a whole other animal for players and coaches, they are not hard to get ready for. 

Green strikes me as a reserved and conservative type, unlike more vociferous type coaches. 

ok

2 hours ago, EdgarM said:

Never said I was a coach just a fan tired of watching his team lose while the coach does nothing about it. I have said this for a long time, if I watched a consistently hard fought game every night and we lost, I would be OK with that. 

When your coach thinks that leaving things the same and hoping for a different outcome, that is not fun to watch. 

He looks like he doesn't know what he is doing and it doesn't take a genius to see it. 

Coaches live and die on winning and he is running out of time. He no longer has a goalie to bail him out. 

Wait, didn't you say he was making to many changes, leave the lines alone, Poor Jake on 3 different' lines in 1 game?

now you say he leaves things the same................

i'm confused

Looking forward to seeing Chatfield play - he looked like he'd contend for a spot from the first time he hit the ice for this franchise.

As for EP - he's not only been without Miller until last game - but he's been snake-bitten as well - recall him ripping one off the crossbar, sticks breaking repeatedly on him - you know he's going to make some team pay in due course.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Wait, didn't you say he was making to many changes, leave the lines alone, Poor Jake on 3 different' lines in 1 game?

now you say he leaves things the same................

i'm confused

OK let me slow it down for you. Make changes B E F O R E the game and not D U R I N G the game. Top 6 not doing so well. PP#1, not doing so well.  Maybe change up during practices to find chemistry, Are you still with me? ::D

Edited by EdgarM