The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 20, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | ESPN+, SNP, TSN2, RDS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Trebreh said:

remember when Roussel was fiesty and a rat in Dallas? we've got the neutered version. 

We had him for one year! After he got injured he hasn't been the same. Brings absolutely nothing to a lineup that a young player couldn't. 

Just now, MikeyD said:

The irony is Toffoli has played awful so far for Montreal. Hasn't had any finish until he plays us. 

I call BS. Media pundits were saying he’s been playing very well but the pucks just haven’t gone in. Lone behold he plays the Canucks and look what happens. 

Just now, Canucklehead53 said:

And here I am over here still trying to figure out why that was a penalty...

i wont claim to know hockey as well as half of those on here but that seemed extremely weak to me. Two guys skating to the pick and rous having to dodge the net. Sure a little bump but really?

Montreal hasn't had one yet to our 3. Some sort of unwritten rule

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

How is that a penalty? I saw three habs do the exact same thing. I hate whining about refs but this is getting out of hand 

It’s game management.  Penalties are 3-0 for the Canucks and Roussell is on the ice.  The refs are literally looking for a penalty there.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Hamonic is not the problem; it's a systems issue and that's on Baumer.

Crossing two zones to get out of position make a hit... and being nowhere near your defensive ‘spot’ ... I’m not sure being dumb is a system issue

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2