The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In memory: DJT... your personal favourite moments

Canorth

17 minutes ago, Shirotashi said:

Ill definitely miss the memes the most. 

People that think Trump = Hitler are absolutely insane tho.

He isn't 1940's Hitler, but the similarities between him and late 20's-early 30's Hitler are alarming and it would be dangerous to ignore them.

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

Favorite moment was this morning when he and his wife boarded the helicopter leaving the Whitehouse for the last time.  Now I wait to see him and hopefully his moronic older sons and son in law end up in jail.  

Thankfully his youngest son has been kept out of the limelight, hopefully he hasn't been tainted by the Trump name but time will tell I suppose.  By the time he's an adult, he may choose to change his name and make his own way in the world as the Trump name by then may be akin to Hitler or ????  

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, skategal said:

Favorite moment was this morning when he and his wife boarded the helicopter leaving the Whitehouse for the last time.  Now I wait to see him and hopefully his moronic older sons and son in law end up in jail.  

Thankfully his youngest son has been kept out of the limelight, hopefully he hasn't been tainted by the Trump name but time will tell I suppose.  By the time he's an adult, he may choose to change his name and make his own way in the world as the Trump name by then may be akin to Hitler or ????  

That's a good idea.....get away from the stain of the name Trump....

My suggestion would be von Richthofen....

6 minutes ago, skategal said:

Where I am from, Trump is slang for fart.

I never thought he could make that word worse than it's original meaning to me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, skategal said:

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That's a good idea.....get away from the stain of the name Trump....

My suggestion would be von Richthofen....

He could change his last name to Drumpf, it was a good enough name for his great grandfather.

• Cheers 1