The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 21, 2021 | 6:30 p.m. PT | NBCSN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

We should get torts back and have him bench anyone that doesn’t play hard. Just like he did to PLD today lmaooo mans played 4 minutes 

We would have had just Bo and Hog on the ice.

4 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Did anyone expect us to win with this defense?  Its not coaching.  Its the personnel on the backend.  We have 2 dmen in Schmidt and Hughes who cant defend to save their lives.  Rafferty and Chatfield should be nowhere on this team this year.

One disagreement about that post is Chatfield. I personally thought he had a good game and was physically engaged each shift. Juolevi had a smart game, if you could take all of Myers boneheaded penalties away, he also played a pretty good game. 
Schmidt and Hughes were a mess. 
This was a game where it shows how important the Eagle is on the back end, he stabilizes our zone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I didn't NOT expect this though. Our coaching allows for these games to happen in 50% of our games. Absolute jekyll and Hyde team and Green refuses to call timeouts to get his team back in order when they need it. 

Yeah, I don’t need a return to Willy-style defend the 1 goal deficit but a notch or two in that direction probably couldn’t hurt 

1 minute ago, knucklehead91 said:

One disagreement about that post is Chatfield. I personally thought he had a good game and was physically engaged each shift. Juolevi had a smart game, if you could take all of Myers boneheaded penalties away, he also played a pretty good game. 
Schmidt and Hughes were a mess. 
This was a game where it shows how important the Eagle is on the back end, he stabilizes our zone

I was honestly really liking chatfields game hope the guy is okay 

• Upvote 1

The Canucks were constantly giving the puck back for Montreal to retrieve at their blue line.  Petterson is on a cold streak and tbh just watching Tyler Tafolli rip our team apart 2 games in a row honestly is the icing on the cake.  Our GM has made such bad cap management decisions.  Rough night lol

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

25 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

What is this is the beginning of rock bottom of a 56 game season. 

Thank God that it's a shortened season. &^@#. I wouldn't be able to take 82 games like this

Yea - If i had been a fan at the stadium tonight I would have tossed a beer on the ice after that garbage.   Imagine paying $500 to take the family to see THAT???