The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 21, 2021 | 6:30 p.m. PT | NBCSN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

So many players are regressing 

please JB fire Green and crew 

How come no one is noticing this except you and me? I can count almost every player this year regressed.. how come management or the average fan cant see that?

Edited by Bastard

Just now, GetFocht said:

WANTED: Ice Hockey defenseman. Must be able to stand up to a sneeze and never had Saloitis. Right or left handed shot. Staying healthy is the ONLY requirement. Team will likely overpay. 

I'm technically still a free agent. I'll play for Sutter money, I'm big, I hit really hard and I can actually pass a puck TO a stick of a teammate, not in their feet.

Downsides: I skate like my feet are glued to the ice, my slap shot is more muffin than an *actual* bran muffin and I am notably streaky as hell.

But I'm available.

Just now, brownky said:

I'm technically still a free agent. I'll play for Sutter money, I'm big, I hit really hard and I can actually pass a puck TO a stick of a teammate, not in their feet.

Downsides: I skate like my feet are glued to the ice, my slap shot is more muffin than an *actual* bran muffin and I am notably streaky as hell.

But I'm available.

Would you settle for 6 million?