The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Boutta put a missing person's report out for Pettersson. Hopefully he shows up this game. We really need him. Defensively. I don't even know what they could do to fix it. We've had damn near two different bluelines and it's still a shot parade on our goalies. Except now it's worse cause Tanev's teeth can't eat shots for us anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is going to be ugly. I hope Green mixes the lines AV-style. I'd like to see Bo replace Petey but Green doesn't have the balls for it.

Holtby behind a defence of 4 AHLers will be hilarious to watch, Toffoli may actually just score another hat trick.

Going to be another firefight, I'm hoping 5-4 Canucks in OT.

51 minutes ago, Convincing John said:

I know it’s super cool and fashionable to freak out and say how ugly this is going to be but I’m going to be a troll here and say it’s going to be a good bounce back game by the boys. 

I tend to agree. I mean I've watched the Nucks since 86 and I have never witnessed a stretch of games where so many weird things and worst case scenarios ever.

2 goals with less than a second left, Petey falling on a 2 on 0 and looking like he has the yips.  Every mistake they are making ends up going in the net.

Now having 4 rookie D in the lineup just compounds things even more.

We hit rock bottom on Thursday, it was hard to watch except Joulevi thought he looked good.

Holtby needs to make a statement tomorrow, he's been fine considering but the one thing Marky did well was steal a game to end a slump, we need that because if we have the same D we're gonna it.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1