The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea thanks - the holidays had a bit of drinking and I find with COVID there's no where to go so drinking is easy.

Needed a time out.

Yeah. I would go through 1.5 liter of wine in a night sometimes. Not good. And then Baileys in every coffee. And then we’d get a bottle of whiskey from a friend. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt

10 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yeah. I would go through 1.5 liter of wine in a night sometimes. Not good. And then Baileys in every coffee. And then we’d get a bottle of whiskey from a friend. 

Man, if I drank 1.5 litres of wine I would be completely out of commission the entire next day. No lights on, no sounds, only getting out of bed to go throw up.

• Vintage 1

27 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Team needs to play hard for each other and for Edler, Hamonic and Chatfield. The season isn’t out of reach yet, but a few more shambolic performances could put it out of reach. 

My advice? Do what Bo does. 

Agreed.  Bo has been great so far.  Picked up right where he left off in the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Petey40 said:

But I mean.. we are a young team? Sure the 3rd and 4th liners make our average age go up significantly but those guys are plugs. Our best players(the ones that’ll win the games for us) are 25 or younger. Petey with only 2 seasons, Quinn with 1, Boeser with 3, etc. Those are the players that’ll propel this team forward and they’re all very young and still inexperienced.

Agreed but those guys need to “learn” in a proper structure.... not the cluster we operate in now 

Sure hoping Green decides to do some coaching today. Bo and Boes are hot right now, please find a way for Boes to get more shots on net. Please don't do what happened when Gaud was hot and you sat him for most of the game when he was on fire. 

"News Flash" , Petey is in a slump so you need to help him with that. Take some pressure off of him and get him to just play some defensive hockey so he can reset.

The same with Hughes, give the kid a break and even out his ice time. 

Need to utilze your veterans and get the team to slow the pace down when things are getting hectic, you know, maybe even call a time out every once in awhile?

This team is full of talent but why are they not playing even close to their capabilities?

Somethings got to give if we continue to lose.