The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

23 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Myers could take Perry but not Weber. I played against him in Junior B when he was with Sicamouse. He is unbelievably strong, and he’s not just tough, but he’s ruthless. I like Myers, but he would be praying to god for the beating to end. Weber doesn’t fight much because he doesn’t have to. I used to scrap anyone but I wouldn’t fight Shea Weber for a million dollars. I like solid food. 

You mean this Shea Weber? 

44 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

For fighting?  What are you even talking about? 
He is still a better dman than most of ours, and would tune up 98% of our team in a scrap fairly easily. 

who are the 2 %

asking for a friend

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yeah he's so good he got dismissed by two clubs the first chance they got. 

And no one seems to give an explanation why. Unless of course they can't for legal purposes. 

Like it wouldn't slip out. His record is very good.

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Looks like a draw there. Probert lost the odd fight too and is still the best scrapper of all time. Not sure your point. 

The point is Roussel can hang with Weber, and I think people are over stating his fighting prowess

23 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Fully agree, he is following in the foot steps of WillyD. He doesn't know what to do now, and it shows. 

Line blender

starting at the 5 minute mark of game 2

Tyler Motte on Petey's wing, er I mean Roosty Toost Tooster, er I mean Pearson, er I mean lets give Jake one shift to show  what he's got, er I mean Hoglander, I mean Gaudette... have we tried Sutter up there yet?

Wait...

Wait for it

Wait L L L L L Loui

put yer geear on buddy we need you

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Looks like a draw there. Probert lost the odd fight too and is still the best scrapper of all time. Not sure your point. 

I had that as a draw too.  Real reason Weber doesn't fight often is because his coaches don't want him in the box for that long. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DS4quality said:

The point is Roussel can hang with Weber, and I think people are over stating his fighting prowess

In one fight where he managed to get his jersey over his head. Not sure if that proves your point but you are entitled to your opinion. As someone with experience I disagree. 

31 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Myers could take Perry but not Weber. I played against him in Junior B when he was with Sicamouse. He is unbelievably strong, and he’s not just tough, but he’s ruthless. I like Myers, but he would be praying to god for the beating to end. Weber doesn’t fight much because he doesn’t have to. I used to scrap anyone but I wouldn’t fight Shea Weber for a million dollars. I like solid food. 

I agree there is no way Myers could take Weber. Weber would rag doll Myers.

Is Myers thick or tall and lanky?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I had that as a draw too.  Real reason Weber doesn't fight often is because his coaches don't want him in the box for that long. 

That definitely plays into it I’m sure. I just know the scouting report before playing Sicamous was always, “Don’t fight Weber.”

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Looks like a draw there. Probert lost the odd fight too and is still the best scrapper of all time. Not 

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

In one fight where he managed to get his jersey over his head. Not sure if that proves your point but you are entitled to your opinion. As someone with experience I disagree. 

Did weber destroy him, the way everyone thinks he could destroy the team? 

PS. I think probert was the best of his generation but Laraque is the best fighter of all time in the NHL