The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

We were outshot and outplayed in most of those games. You feel we dominated? Played great systems?

Come on...we rode a hot Marky, Demko and Bo 

we are back to “normal “ goaltending and now out lack of structure is exposed 

Somewhat agree, We were exposed by Vegas. Not sure how much lies in the roster talent pool vs. the coaching. It comes back to my point about whether the Coach, including his assistants and systems, has the confidence of the locker room. Bo knows.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Don’t underestimate the Sens, they have everything to win and nothing to lose 

we have a history of stinking out games against “lesser” teams 

negative negative negative

I just don't buy your negativity at all and your biased Blame everything on the coach(s) attitude 

win as a TEAM, loose as a TEAM

find another team to bitch about please

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

We were outshot and outplayed in most of those games. You feel we dominated? Played great systems?

Come on...we rode a hot Marky, Demko and Bo 

we are back to “normal “ goaltending and now out lack of structure is exposed 

STOP

never once said or implied we dominated or played great systems, not sure where you fabricated that from

4 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Somewhat agree, We were exposed by Vegas. Not sure how much lies in the roster talent pool vs. the coaching. It comes back to my point about whether the Coach, including his assistants and systems, has the confidence of the locker room. Bo knows.

I would agree

when we played a fast hard forechecking team it exposed us and we didn’t have an answer or adjust. We still played a retreating defensive system and they feasted on it  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

STOP

never once said or implied we dominated or played great systems, not sure where you fabricated that from

You come out state that had a great playoff run therefore must gave elite coaching

i am stating that was not the case at all 

7 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

negative negative negative

I just don't buy your negativity at all and your biased Blame everything on the coach(s) attitude 

win as a TEAM, loose as a TEAM

find another team to bitch about please

It’s “lose” as a team 

unlike you, i look to improve. Status quo is not the solution, never is 

so you sit back and blindly cheer on

funny how in your world questioning our leadership is somehow interpreted as not “supporting” the team 

• Huggy Bear 1

Tbh I haven't been that into the first 6 games of the year... Been watching super laid back and not fired up... But boy did that last game turn up the temperature... Now we get an instant rematch! How exciting is this... 

This 3 times in a row same team is absolutely genius. We're getting playoff hockey 7 games into the regular season. Thank you to the hockey gods... Maybe our very own @hockeygod77 had something to do with this? ;)

Anyways absolutely love this schedule and the updated lines. Greener has made some stellar adjustments... This is gonna be a good one. 

Calling it right now, Myers trucks someone into the middle of next week with a clean hit, Habs retaliate and take a brutal penalty that leads to our goal (hopefully Myers with the point shot and maybe hog or Gaud with the tip... Not sure my crystal ball didn't give all details) 

LET'S GO! 

Gonna make 6 picks tonight for big games... 

1. The Bo! 

2. Jordie Benn 

3. The Hockey Gaud 

4. Calder Myers Resurrection Tour 2021 

5. Tyler Motte <3

6. And last but not least... The humble phenom... The ayatollah of BROCK 'n Rolla! 

Screenshot_20210121-094237.thumb.png.834a2906df8ad379e3c7dc046dedba51.png

Pic cred to @Gassy Jack I just screenshotted and typed on it :P

Coaches need to do something, but not fire them.

Benn's back will help the D-system, especially during the absence of Elder.

We just need Pettersson gain back his confidence, and contribute to the team, both score, passing and chemistry with teammates.

The top two lines will become effectiveness.

GO CANUCKS GO

• Cheers 1