The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Seguin said:

At this point, we need Rous or Virt to throw their body around and take a penalty.

There needs to be some injection of energy into our line up.

A fight, a hit, crash the net. Whatever it takes to light a fire under these asses. 

we are hitting alot

just no luck with the puck 

a dejected petersson doesn't help

1 minute ago, UKNuck96 said:

While I agree in this season when is there even time to work on it. 

the flames get 3 games when we get 6 and they they get 5 days off. We have played almost every other day so far. The team needs a few days to work on things together 

I don’t think they are buying into this season anymore. This is some of the worst hockey I have ever watched. It’s sad 

1 minute ago, Seguin said:

At this point, we need Rous or Virt to throw their body around and take a penalty.

There needs to be some injection of energy into our line up.

A fight, a hit, crash the net. Whatever it takes to light a fire under these asses. 

Jake had a great 1st, probably the only player on his line doing anything, but of course Green demotes him and cuts his ice time

Just now, CanadianRugby said:

Everyone all over Green right now, but it's not his fault our guys can't make a 10' pass right now.

Spot on...and the fact that you can’t use those traffic cones to hold you up in a real game also isn’t on the coach