The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

This team turns pucks over more than any Canucks team I've seen in 15 years... That tells me two things.  Coaching systems have guys out of place, and the players are mentally not in the game.

It’s time for a change Green chose to stick with his garbage assistants and it will cost him his job and it’s his fault. Both Baumer and Brown should have been fired after the pp cost them game 7, and Baumer because their scoring covered up the garbage defensive play

We are getting beat by a deeper team. That's all there is to it. Deeper forwards, deeper in defense and more physical. Who is to blame for that? One guy upstairs needs to go. Stupid decisions are messing up this team. Two steps forward, one step back. You can't as a GM just be great at drafting and below so/so on trades.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

This team turns pucks over more than any Canucks team I've seen in 15 years... That tells me two things.  Coaching systems have guys out of place, and the players are mentally not in the game.

its the coaching system. nobody knows where they should be at.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

We're hanging the goalies out to dry. 

I'd love to know what the plan is defensively because it seems like they don't have one. 

Yeah sure. But it’s okay to make a big save too.

• Huggy Bear 1

Enough of these high risk plays at the line leading to odd man rushes, I've never seen a team consistently give up so many breakaways. We don't have Marky anymore, we have Holtby and our future goalie who we're going to destroy playing like this.

Watch Montreal play, their D score but not by playing stupid risky plays like this.

Green has to learn you get burned playing like this. Doesn't matter if we're chasing the game, don't try and force it like that Miller pass. Brutal.