The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

52 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

sutters ona roll right now wouldnt be surprised if puts one in tomorrow.

Being healthy now we can see what kind of player he really is, the guys got game. Not flashy, not fast but steady, smart and team glue

Go Canucks go 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Being healthy now we can see what kind of player he really is, the guys got game. Not flashy, not fast but steady, smart and team glue

Go Canucks go 

deffs looking 100 percent, really sucks his injurys while being with teh nucks, before he came here wasnt he ona ironman streak or something.

What  character Nate Schmidt (sp) is - guy has an awesome sense of humor.Looking forward to seeing our lineup  tomorrrow although I suspect Green won't shake it up after a win.

Would like to see more of Chatfield - but I am sure there will be injuries sooner then later - he'll get back in. 

Let's go Canucks

Gotta love this Ottawa Senator Medicine. From what I hear (I know people) it works like a vaccination. 

Phase 1: Bottom 6, and Goaltending. 
Phase 2: Top line production.
Phase 3: is an overall boost to everything emphasizing on neutral zone/ transition. 

Unfortunately Winnipeg is already vaccinated so no immediate advantage. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

media fuels a lot of this stuff and I wish they'd stop always LOOKING for controversy. 

Sadly, Deb, outrage and controversy garner clicks. Social media has teams of physiologists on their payrolls to advise them about how to modify their algorithms to achieve maximum engagement (ie clicks) from their user base. 

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hope they can build off that win with no letdowns.   Keep on rollin'

And did anyone else hear the banter on 650 today??  I generally love the station but shut it off, was so ticked off.  Do we always have to whine about something?

The topic being discussed was JT Miller's "outburst" last night....like why is this even a thing?  Why the hell are we going there when there was a good win last night that could be the focus?  They were slamming him .... this is a damned if you do/don't market and I won't tune in for that crap.  I LOVE that he was so emotionally invested and intense.  Even with them way ahead...it shows that he was not yet satisfied and that's a good thing.   Social media fuels a lot of this stuff and I wish they'd stop always LOOKING for controversy.  Can we just have a win and a reprieve for a night?

650 will lose me if they start being a bunch of whiny drama kings and queens.  JT swore and broke a stick.  OMG  It's hockey, get over it.

Years ago I was sitting right behind the Canucks bench and noticed that when Mogilny came off he intentionally put his stick in the crack of the bench door and snapped it in two.  I leaned over to Patty O'Neill who was standing in the tunnel 3 feet from me and said jeez that has gotta be expensive?  He answered ya he does it every night.

Lol.  Anyway emotion is part of the game.  The media in Vancouver tries to make themselves a name by stirring controversy.  Its bush league. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Rabbit said:

I think Green has done lot of things for the bottom six.

The bottom six perform releasing the difficulties of top two lines.

Of course, don't forget Demko who gained back his confidence.

Let us keep these to-morrow.

GO CANUCKS GO!

curious whos in net for tomorrow.

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hope they can build off that win with no letdowns.   Keep on rollin'

And did anyone else hear the banter on 650 today??  I generally love the station but shut it off, was so ticked off.  Do we always have to whine about something?

The topic being discussed was JT Miller's "outburst" last night....like why is this even a thing?  Why the hell are we going there when there was a good win last night that could be the focus?  They were slamming him .... this is a damned if you do/don't market and I won't tune in for that crap.  I LOVE that he was so emotionally invested and intense.  Even with them way ahead...it shows that he was not yet satisfied and that's a good thing.   Social media fuels a lot of this stuff and I wish they'd stop always LOOKING for controversy.  Can we just have a win and a reprieve for a night?

650 will lose me if they start being a bunch of whiny drama kings and queens.  JT swore and broke a stick.  OMG  It's hockey, get over it.

just like the game itself, it's just entertainment.  don't like it, turn it off or better yet, call in and give them a piece of your mind.  after all, isn't this exactly what we all do here on this forum....cheer, vent, spew, trash, go tuck the kids in and go back screaming at the TV.  it's all good.