The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

13 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Hope they can build off that win with no letdowns.   Keep on rollin'

And did anyone else hear the banter on 650 today??  I generally love the station but shut it off, was so ticked off.  Do we always have to whine about something?

The topic being discussed was JT Miller's "outburst" last night....like why is this even a thing?  Why the hell are we going there when there was a good win last night that could be the focus?  They were slamming him .... this is a damned if you do/don't market and I won't tune in for that crap.  I LOVE that he was so emotionally invested and intense.  Even with them way ahead...it shows that he was not yet satisfied and that's a good thing.   Social media fuels a lot of this stuff and I wish they'd stop always LOOKING for controversy.  Can we just have a win and a reprieve for a night?

650 will lose me if they start being a bunch of whiny drama kings and queens.  JT swore and broke a stick.  OMG  It's hockey, get over it.

The media hypocrisy is real. Remember how Billy Joel swore multiple times during the supposedly family friendly All-star game show and no one had an issue with it?

image.jpeg.3b460c5248e749ab672d1822fc6dd758.jpeg

One of the good things about working from home is not having to listen to the radio to work and listen to either 1040 or 650. 

I've come to the conclusion that it's hard to talk sports all day. Even CDC I need a break (especially when there's a loss and the folks with the daggers come out...).

That's why I'm glad there's off topic forums, etc. I love the Canucks. It's ok to express your opinion. Just remember these are just forums. Don't get upset that your great trade idea, or idea of improving the team isn't being implemented. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Ottawa will try and muster their best version of ‘juke yard dogs’ tonight. Their goal tending was less than stellar last game and they hit 

3 posts. Van has to play a better d-side game. I looking for some goals from Virtanen and MacEwen. Big Mac is due.

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, canuktravella said:

lol  im pretty sure tkachuk  is the most hated person in hockey   cant stand this pos  so happy we drafted juolevi  kids a stud 

Since Kassian ragdolled him, he has been trying to play bigger. It should shorten his career.

• Haha 1

lol  im pretty sure tkachuk  is the most hated person in hockey   cant stand this pos  so happy we drafted juolevi  kids a stud 

Was still a pretty classless move by Muzzin.  Just asking for trouble (especially if he said "Hey, ratboy, want the losers' puck?")

• Wat 1

40 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Ottawa will try and muster their best version of ‘juke yard dogs’ tonight. Their goal tending was less than stellar last game and they hit 

3 posts. Van has to play a better d-side game. I looking for some goals from Virtanen and MacEwen. Big Mac is due.

As long as canucks don't have this type of game with Tkachuk, I freaking love watching Tkachuk bringing chaos in the north division, especially the battle with the leafs/oils. 

I think tonight will boil down to a couple things. Ottawa is going to come out ready to play and try to score quickly. If we can shut that down it’s ours to lose. Other than that we must get some chemistry back to our top line. Sutter can’t carry the team all season...or can he???

• Upvote 1