The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

Is Ottawa that team that is going to goon it up ,run around like idiots and pick fights every time they lose this season? 

It’s going to be a long season for them. There’s plenty of material to get Austin Watson revved up if Roussel feels like asking him about his personal life. This might be a good game to push their buttons and burn them with the PP. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, CanucksForever2 said:

As long as canucks don't have this type of game with Tkachuk, I freaking love watching Tkachuk bringing chaos in the north division, especially the battle with the leafs/oils. 

ya i  not really a fan of a pos that jumps on a goalie or magically his skate comes up on hits to   edler or scheifele or head hunting kassian then not wanting to fight cuz hes a pussy then turtles when hes getting beat. Hopefully one day virtanen gets him in trolley tracks and scott stevens him. Players remember  dirty stuff and karma has a way of returning  hes basically a marked man  cool that your a fan of a scumbag.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

ya i  not really a fan of a pos that jumps on a goalie or magically his skate comes up on hits to   edler or scheifele or head hunting kassian then not wanting to fight cuz hes a pussy then turtles when hes getting beat. Hopefully one day virtanen gets him in trolley tracks and scott stevens him. Players remember  dirty stuff and karma has a way of returning  hes basically a marked man  cool that your a fan of a scumbag.

Relax sparky. We employed Todd bertuzzi lol. And matt cook.

Edited by 73 Percent

3 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

kool story bro that was 15 yrs ago and bertuzzi was standing up for naslund but moore would fight him cuz he was a total pussy as well as for cooke he was  trash and cant stand him  good riddance 

Edited by canuktravella
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

10 hours ago, lmm said:

hey Stealth, out of curiosity, what is the purpose of locking threads after the game?

Do you want folks to continue a convo in the thread for next game?

I don't know the real reason but look at the last 5 pages of any PGT and all you will see is a dumpster fire of bickering and madness. Whether we won the game or lost it. I imagine that isn't a lot of fun for the mods to police.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

12 hours ago, Maginator said:

Honestly Deb I think even if we won the cup there would be some fan, somewhere, complaining.

Bo passed the cup to Edler. Edler instead of giving it to Petey next, he gave it to Eriksson instead. It is confirmed that Edler hates Petey and it is the reason why he was slumping early in the season.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

kings jets canucks leafs hate tkachuk already its only a matter of time before more incidences occur  league does nothing because its bush league.  Thats the reason the moore incident happened.  Players eventually will sort him out  crosschecks are very effective.

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

kool story bro that was 15 yrs ago and bertuzzi was standing up for naslund but moore would fight him cuz he was a total pussy as well as for cooke he was  trash and cant stand him  good riddance 

Bertuzzi is goat and I'm agree we agree on that... but come on man why trash the cooker?!

He did so much for this franchise... two of my most memorable childhood moments were Matt Cooke Cashing in 5.7 to go! I swear I've watched this over 1000 times, goosebumps every time. IDC what happened after, Canucks easily win the CUp in 2004 if Bertuzzi wasn't unfairly suspended. He got all regular season, thats all it should have been if they were gonna give him more than 5 games . 2004 Cup champs in my books :)

Edited by apollo
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Bo passed the cup to Edler. Edler instead of giving it to Petey next, he gave it to Eriksson instead. It is confirmed that Edler hates Petey and it is the reason why he was slumping early in the season.

Exactly what I'm talking about! Some Canuck fan, somewhere, would be complaining.

"Omg the confetti was too much"

"Omg why is the parade on this day"

"Omg wish we won the cup with _____ on our team"

Lmao.

4 minutes ago, apollo said:

I'd like to solve the puzzle Alex...

What is, two of the gutsiest guys goal scoring warriors that ever played for this franchise during the WCE era for $1000!

Matt Cooke became next level dirt bag when he went to Pittsburgh. He was always a solid Canuck here... and to this date has two of the most iconic goals in Canucks history... 2003 vs Wild and 2004 vs Phleghms

Bertuzzi, I don't get paid enough to defend him but could go on for days proving his innocence. He was the victim in all of this.

well said apollo    but i wasnt really a fan of turtle cooke 

Just now, canuktravella said:

well said apollo    but i wasnt really a fan of turtle cooke 

Fair enough. TBH I was too young to remember his play exactly, what I do remember is those clutch goals that still give me goosebumps to date.

Also in his defense he never really hurt anyone while he played here... the Karlsson and Savard incidents were gutless though I agree

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, apollo said:

Fair enough. TBH I was too young to remember his play exactly, what I do remember is those clutch goals that still give me goosebumps to date.

Also in his defense he never really hurt anyone while he played here... the Karlsson and Savard incidents were gutless though I agree

how old are you dam i remember lindens rookie yr but im 43