The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 27, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SN, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

I’ve always kinda thought that.  Any *professional* sport where a “make up call” or “game management” is a real thing is ridiculous.  

The one that bugs me the most about this league and how it's run and why I call it a bush league, is how it can have two different rules for the year, how they call everything in the regular season and then come playoffs they hide the whistles more, just stupid. Teach your players to play a certain way all year and then come playoffs confuse the crap out of them even more, bush league rules.

• Cheers 4

Another great night. The team continued where they left off from last game. The 649 line came alive tonight. Miller notched a pair of nice goals. Petey is starting to become the Petey we all know he can become. Motte with a fantastic night as well scoring 2 as well. Demko was solid and came up with timely saves when we needed it most. He's starting to really turn a corner and could end up being the starter if we reach the playoffs. Hope the boys keep it up! GCG!

Just now, Mustard Tiger said:

We needed these points. I don't care where we finish as long as its in the top 4, because we will beat any north div team in a 7 game series. Based off last years playoffs, We have playoff performers. Nobody else in this div can say that. 

Toronto wins the division but loses in the first round to 4th placed Vancouver. :lol:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

The one that bugs me the most about this league and how it's run and why I call it a bush league, is how it can have two different rules for the year, how they call everything in the regular season and then come playoffs they hide the whistles more, just stupid. Teach your players to play a certain way all year and then come playoffs confuse the crap out of them even more, bush league rules.

Good point... it’s like you can get away with a more skilled roster in the regular season but come playoff time you better have some grit hidden away.  Almost a different sport some games.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Arrow 1983 said:

wow Benn looked like the guy he was couple years ago when he played with Weber, Benn could easily be the Tanev replacement 

yeah let hamonic rest up and get some practice's in with the team and keep benn in, him and hughes are looking solid.