The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Also what is up with the amateur hour hosts and commentary this year? Absolutely ridiculous. Id take Pierre McGuire over these no names. Don't quote me on that

As someone who has to listen to Pierre McGuire an regular basis - that is a very bad take ... static is better than Pierre McGuire  I put it on mute when he starts to talk

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Convincing John said:

I really want to see Juolevi back in the lineup. Nothing against chatty but IMO that was OJ’s best game as a pro the other night. He needs to build off that. Stop handling him with kid gloves already he has waited long enough. 

I agree BUT in a way this doesn't hurt us, both need experience and if one goes down and the other isn't rusty from getting some time in, especially against better than average teams so yes I agree I'd have nothing against OJ being in every game and get settled in but I guess Green wants Chat some games in too, not a dick move imo, just a change up... or thought OJ could use a cpl of games off.. who knows right? 

• Cheers 1