The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You got a problem with Caroline Cameron?

Whoever she was talking to was kind of stunned. And the east Indian dude on right now is cringey too. Gaudettes lesson for the year is have a good life partner? Wtf is this. Then he compared Pettersson to captain marvel. What.

4 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

As someone who has to listen to Pierre McGuire an regular basis - that is a very bad take ... static is better than Pierre McGuire  I put it on mute when he starts to talk

Thats why I said don't quote me. He was the worst example of a well known commentator i could think of offhand

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Davathor said:

Whoever she was talking to was kind of stunned. And the east Indian dude on right now is cringey too. Gaudettes lesson for the year is have a good life partner? Wtf is this. Then he compared Pettersson to captain marvel. What.

Yeah, that guy gets a regular muting here. Pass. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Meh, Reinhart will always be a Flame to me. 

yeah unfortunate we only got him for 2 years near the end of his career.  the guy was magic, and probably the most offensively gifted D man we have had until now.

He and rookie linden took the lames to 7 games OT in 89, year the lames won the cup, and  that was the first step in a series of steps that led to 94.  We are lucky to have QH, and I can only imagine what the kid will do here in the next decade.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Jake and Eriksson for him? ;)

When their biggest butt-ugly contracts are done... I hope Toffoli returns to compliment a cup/run someday. He just seems to have luck in spades! 

Despite Virtanen having isolated flashes of skill...he just doesn’t play smart enough among his teammates. If he hasn’t caught fire or found a consistent game by now, I doubt he ever will. 

And maybe his home-town/friends are a distraction. Let-him-go-in-trade. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1