The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, The Lock said:

Of course those feel better, but keep in mind Ottawa has beat Toronto. Not to mention that Ottawa scored more against Winnipeg and Ottawa's had a less hectic schedule so they're more rested than we are.

And sure, those are minor things to mention in this, but they are still contributing factors to any game.

Leafs were just finding themselves though and now have won 4 straight(2 against both Alberta teams with 3 of them on the road) with a PP buzzing around 40%. Sens only have that 1 win.

Jets have 27 goals on the year while Sens have 17 goals? Or am I interpreting what you said wrong? Jets are a hard team to predict with that roster.

22 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Did Jordie just need a good rest and training in the offseason? He looks like a totally different defenceman than from last year. 

It's great to see. Maybe he just needed Huggybear as a defensive partner. 

If it means Hughes can skate circles, I’m sold.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Leafs were just finding themselves though and now have won 4 straight(2 against both Alberta teams with 3 of them on the road) with a PP buzzing around 40%. Sens only have that 1 win.

Jets have 27 goals on the year while Sens have 17 goals? Or am I interpreting what you said wrong? Jets are a hard team to predict with that roster.

You could say that about us though too in terms of finding ourselves. It's just taken longer. The reality is you can come up with excuses and reasons both positive and negative if you're looking for them. We could go back and forth on this coming up with random small points really for both good and bad.

I'm talking about the previous Senators games with the Jets last week. Ottawa even made it to overtime with the Jets one game. We managed to keep them at 1 goal a game. I'd say that's pretty good.

Edited by The Lock

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

FIXED 

Except with CDC, the good and the bad never seem to want to mingle. You have a lot of unrealistically positive people along with unrealistically negative people.... and all of them think they're realistic. lol

• Haha 1

Just now, The Lock said:

You could say that about us though too in terms of finding ourselves. It's just taken longer. The reality is you can come up with excuses and reasons both positive and negative if you're looking for them. We could go back and forth on this coming up with random small points really for both good and bad.

I'm talking about the previous Senators games with the Jets last week. Ottawa even made it to overtime with the Jets one game. We managed to keep them at 1 goal a game. I'd say that's pretty good.

Yeah that's why if we win vs Jets/Habs or at least play better than we did we know that we had a confidence issue and the Sens series was a blessing in disguise to allow us to find our groove.

• Cheers 1