The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Calgary Flames: Player only meeting

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Drakrami said:

Blaming poor performance on new players signed haha, that's hilarious. Especially when they werent even good last season. 

well tbh there's not one word about blame on the new signings in the article and videos, so I don't know where OP got that from

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

44 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

But, but they were supposed to win the division with all of our ex-players.

Wait until year 3 of Tanev's deal and year 4 of Marky's deal.  Then you will understand why Benning walked away from those contracts...

I wouldn't wait that long. I wish 'em well, but unless they miraculously become injury free, it'll happen sooner than later.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kragar said:

Haven't been to that sinkhole in a while.  That site sure makes me happy to have CDC.  CalgaryPuck is like going back to Windows 3.1 in comparison.  Cheers to @StealthNuck and all the rest who make this place a pleasant viewing/user experience.

Nothing really that wrong with Windows 3.1 *at the time*.  A better comparison would be Windows ME.:lol:

12 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Sens are bad.  They would have trouble sweeping out their lockers.

Come on it's to give their fans hope. Like Robin Williams said about golf. "We'll put a flat part with a little flag to give you hope, but then will put sand, and water all around it to muck your ball again!" 

• Haha 1

If Tkachuck hit someone like he hit Kassian last year,  only this season  it would result in a lengthy suspension.  The difference between last year and right now is his reputation is getting worse everyday, he is the dirtiest player in Canada hands down. His attitude is worse than a 3 year old spoiled brat. Everyone outside of Calgary has lost all respect for him except for Sean Avery who’s I can only guess is a big fan. 

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

cowgary were boasting that they had the most depth in the division because they signed a bunch of fringe nhlers (simon/nordstrom/leivo) but failed to adress their top 6 issue lol. 

the Lames were extremely lucky to have played the Canucks early while we were still in preseason mode. I hope we light up Markstrom next time. 

Holtby's got as many points as Leivo and Tanev. stupid cowgary.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Good. They deserve to finish 5th in the north. It's an entire team full of douche canoes, with little johnny being an all about me type of player when things go south, Gio being a very subtle dirty player, And tkachuk being the dirtiest player in the league.. always at the epicenter of opposing team injuries.

No show sean in the playoffs will never help them win a damn thing. I don't really blame marky or tanev for chasing the money... but like juice said... he could never join the direct enemy. So with that said i hope markstrom reverts back to his former self of getting scored on first shot of the game, and allowing the softest goals multiple times. It will be very very interesting to see if he regresses alot without the goalie coach god ian clark calming him down.

Or when the motivation of a big payday is gone and I have no sympathy for any team besides the Canucks... 

Edited by ShawnAntoski