The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thank you Aquilini Family

Rate this topic

fanfor42

On 4/29/2021 at 2:47 AM, spook007 said:

Bye....

Yes it's pretty much official tonight, BYE! Lol! Just keep on enjoying watching them LOSE and dream about us ever winning a cup(or a Stanley Cup ring real one photo included lol) with this team and ownership cause it'll never ever happen. Until the team finally decides to scrap their ridiculous orca jersey or make it a third jersey and finally do a Johnny Canuck one the CURSE will remain in place, later haters, be back in a few months time once again to read your vitriol so make sure you all get your covid vaccine shots in the meantime and try to stay safe, lol! Things are certainly messy eh?

1zy7xc.jpg

12347769_916374371771776_2216323992694231851_n.jpg

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

Eu-KqHvUUAobqws.jpg

il_1140xN.1777630928_efmb.jpg

Mark-Messier-Canucks-arms-straight.jpg

61809438_d535817616_o_400x400.jpg

FB_IMG_1612758683111.jpg

Edited by vancouverbucsfan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

Yes it's pretty much official tonight, BYE! Lol! Just keep on enjoying watching them LOSE and dream about us ever winning a cup(or a Stanley Cup ring real one photo included lol) with this team and ownership cause it'll never ever happen. Until the team finally decides to scrap their ridiculous orca jersey or make it a third jersey and finally do a Johnny Canuck one the CURSE will remain in place, later haters, be back in a few months time once again to read your vitriol so make sure you all get your covid vaccine shots in the meantime and try to stay safe, lol! Things are certainly messy eh?

1zy7xc.jpg

12347769_916374371771776_2216323992694231851_n.jpg

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

Eu-KqHvUUAobqws.jpg

il_1140xN.1777630928_efmb.jpg

Mark-Messier-Canucks-arms-straight.jpg

61809438_d535817616_o_400x400.jpg

FB_IMG_1612758683111.jpg

Bye.....

• Cheers 3

21 hours ago, spook007 said:

Bye.....

Bye- guess your vocabulary is pretty slim to none if that's all you can say. Must be mentally challenged buy your one word responses along with a lot of others posting here. Yes looks official now, must like the LOSING! Keep on dreaming about that championship that'll never happen! LMAO! Later!

il_794xN.2869144950_du8y.jpg

dumpster fire.gif

canucks-luongo-elim.jpg

sinonimi-di-perdente.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

Bye- guess your vocabulary is pretty slim to none if that's all you can say. Must be mentally challenged buy your one word responses along with a lot of others posting here. Yes looks official now, must like the LOSING! Keep on dreaming about that championship that'll never happen! LMAO! Later!

il_794xN.2869144950_du8y.jpg

dumpster fire.gif

canucks-luongo-elim.jpg

sinonimi-di-perdente.png

Possibly.... But I thought you left... You're just a pathetic troll... Kind of funny being called mentally challenged by someone, who can't spell... 

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock, from which you appeared... Bye

Edited by spook007
  • Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Possibly.... But I thought you left... You're just a pathetic troll... Kind of funny being called mentally challenged by someone, who can't spell... 

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock, from which you appeared illiterate moron... Bye

After going through his posts it seems like if we have Johnny Canuck as the jersey logo he'll be okay.

I better get the petition started.

• Haha 2

Must all be enjoying the LOSING lol! And the GOOFY LOOKING CONSTIPATED ORCA team logo to boot lmao, later haters! Doubt the great ownership group will be firing Benning and Green so keep on enjoying LOSING hockey here in Vancouver for many more years to come!

98108512_3108408735921690_7329914062072971264_n.png

29432989_1725008667595044_3445682331199733760_n.jpg

maxresdefault (12).jpg

93131136_3012843852144846_1987877530794721280_n.png

img_2489.jpg

IMG_6857.JPG

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 3:27 AM, spook007 said:

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock, from which you appeared... Bye

yes go back to playing in that mentally challenged league your in, I'm sure your excelling in it lol!

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2021 at 3:43 AM, Junkyard Dog said:

After going through his posts it seems like if we have Johnny Canuck as the jersey logo he'll be okay.

I better get the petition started.

So your thoughts then on Thatcher Demko doing a Johhny Canuck design on his helmet as well as his clothing line?

On 5/5/2021 at 3:47 AM, spook007 said:

Cheers JD...

Spooky buddy!! How's it going my man? Your thoughts on Thatcher Demko and his new Johnny Canuck merchandise line of hats and clothing as well as his Canucks goalie mask in a Johnny Canuck theme?

12 hours ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

Spooky buddy!! How's it going my man? Your thoughts on Thatcher Demko and his new Johnny Canuck merchandise line of hats and clothing as well as his Canucks goalie mask in a Johnny Canuck theme?

All good. Don't have any bucsfan...

Edited by spook007

This a logo thread?

Good.

Love the Orca.  So cool to see them. They were spotted in the Vancouver inlets a couple years ago but I missed seeing them.

I am really happy though, I moved to a waterfront property in Nanoose. North West Bay gets them often as we have a big population of Sealions.

I hear their numbers might be increasing. Good sign, as our Canucks team looks to be ready to make more waves too!

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

This a logo thread?

Good.

Love the Orca.  So cool to see them. They were spotted in the Vancouver inlets a couple years ago but I missed seeing them.

I am really happy though, I moved to a waterfront property in Nanoose. North West Bay gets them often as we have a big population of Sealions.

I hear their numbers might be increasing. Good sign, as our Canucks team looks to be ready to make more waves too!

You are in the wrong. If you google search southern resident killer whale they are on the US endangered species list. Team should have done a Johnny Canuck alternate third jersey when they did their sprite can version of the jersey last season and proceeded to lose all 4 games in them when they wore them. Hopefully a matter of time before they finally come to their collective senses and finally do one to please us fans(myself a yearly 11 game ice pack holder since 1997) that would like to see it.

IMG_2239.JPG

6 hours ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

You are in the wrong. If you google search southern resident killer whale they are on the US endangered species list

Never said they weren't endangered. How was I in the wrong?

What is wrong is the idea of using that damn cartoon- running -hipster- logger as a logo. It's terrible. 

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Never said they weren't endangered. How was I in the wrong?

What is wrong is the idea of using that damn cartoon- running -hipster- logger as a logo. It's terrible. 

The Johnny Canuck logo would be atrocious. It’s something you would see on some corny beer league jersey lol. I’ve never really understood why there’s such a huge obsession with it. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

12 hours ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

Fair enough, cheers!

IMG_2236.JPG

Actually pretty cool. Like the old skate jersey the most. Someone designed one quite similar with laces at the neck, like old time jerseys... that would be my favorite.