Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thank you Aquilini Family

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2021 at 2:47 AM, spook007 said:

Bye....

Yes it's pretty much official tonight, BYE! Lol! Just keep on enjoying watching them LOSE and dream about us ever winning a cup(or a Stanley Cup ring real one photo included lol) with this team and ownership cause it'll never ever happen. Until the team finally decides to scrap their ridiculous orca jersey or make it a third jersey and finally do a Johnny Canuck one the CURSE will remain in place, later haters, be back in a few months time once again to read your vitriol so make sure you all get your covid vaccine shots in the meantime and try to stay safe, lol! Things are certainly messy eh?

1zy7xc.jpg

12347769_916374371771776_2216323992694231851_n.jpg

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

Eu-KqHvUUAobqws.jpg

 

il_1140xN.1777630928_efmb.jpg

Mark-Messier-Canucks-arms-straight.jpg

61809438_d535817616_o_400x400.jpg

FB_IMG_1612758683111.jpg

Edited by vancouverbucsfan
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

Yes it's pretty much official tonight, BYE! Lol! Just keep on enjoying watching them LOSE and dream about us ever winning a cup(or a Stanley Cup ring real one photo included lol) with this team and ownership cause it'll never ever happen. Until the team finally decides to scrap their ridiculous orca jersey or make it a third jersey and finally do a Johnny Canuck one the CURSE will remain in place, later haters, be back in a few months time once again to read your vitriol so make sure you all get your covid vaccine shots in the meantime and try to stay safe, lol! Things are certainly messy eh?

1zy7xc.jpg

12347769_916374371771776_2216323992694231851_n.jpg

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

Eu-KqHvUUAobqws.jpg

 

il_1140xN.1777630928_efmb.jpg

Mark-Messier-Canucks-arms-straight.jpg

61809438_d535817616_o_400x400.jpg

FB_IMG_1612758683111.jpg

Bye.....

  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, spook007 said:

Bye.....

 Bye- guess your vocabulary is pretty slim to none if that's all you can say. Must be mentally challenged buy your one word responses along with a lot of others posting here. Yes looks official now, must like the LOSING! Keep on dreaming about that championship that'll never happen! LMAO! Later!

il_794xN.2869144950_du8y.jpg

dumpster fire.gif

canucks-luongo-elim.jpg

sinonimi-di-perdente.png

Edited by vancouverbucsfan
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, vancouverbucsfan said:

 Bye- guess your vocabulary is pretty slim to none if that's all you can say. Must be mentally challenged buy your one word responses along with a lot of others posting here. Yes looks official now, must like the LOSING! Keep on dreaming about that championship that'll never happen! LMAO! Later!

il_794xN.2869144950_du8y.jpg

dumpster fire.gif

canucks-luongo-elim.jpg

sinonimi-di-perdente.png

Possibly.... But I thought you left... You're just a pathetic troll... Kind of funny being called mentally challenged by someone, who can't spell... 

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock, from which you appeared... Bye

 

 

Edited by spook007
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Possibly.... But I thought you left... You're just a pathetic troll... Kind of funny being called mentally challenged by someone, who can't spell... 

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock, from which you appeared illiterate moron... Bye

 

 

After going through his posts it seems like if we have Johnny Canuck as the jersey logo he'll be okay.

 

I better get the petition started.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

After going through his posts it seems like if we have Johnny Canuck as the jersey logo he'll be okay.

 

I better get the petition started.

Cheers JD...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Must all be enjoying the LOSING lol! And the GOOFY LOOKING CONSTIPATED ORCA team logo to boot lmao, later haters! Doubt the great ownership group will be firing Benning and Green so keep on enjoying LOSING hockey here in Vancouver for many more years to come!

98108512_3108408735921690_7329914062072971264_n.png

29432989_1725008667595044_3445682331199733760_n.jpg

maxresdefault (12).jpg

93131136_3012843852144846_1987877530794721280_n.png

img_2489.jpg

IMG_6857.JPG

Edited by vancouverbucsfan
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 3:27 AM, spook007 said:

Possibly.... But I thought you left... You're just a pathetic troll... Kind of funny being called mentally challenged by someone, who can't spell... 

Why don't you just crawl back under the rock, from which you appeared... Bye

 

 

yes go back to playing in that mentally challenged league your in, I'm sure your excelling in it lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...