The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] DeAngelo NYR

57 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Money isnt a measure of a winner.   Who cares how much money somehow has.  When you don't have the respect of your peers, you are nothing.  This clown will never gain the respect of anyone in this league or any league that matters again. 

He reached the highest level of his profession. Something to be said about that.

He may be awful as a person but no one can doubt his success.

Somehow I doubt he’s the type of person that really cares anyways. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I'm somewhat out of the loop. How are they Nazis now? Are they like full on actual Nazi Nazis or "somewhat conservative so we'll just call them Nazis" Nazis?

You can call them "Qanon nutjobs who support domestic terrorism to impose a dictatorship" if you prefer.

22 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I wouldn't.  LE's contract ends sooner and he doesn't have as many off ice issues as long as he keeps his mouth shut about Green.  Both of them are complete liabilities on the ice.

This is the nicest thing i've ever read you say about LE.   

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Jones, Werenksi, Gerbe.

1 minute ago, Squamfan said:

they tweet about covid is fake and election fraud

Piss off, dude. Just because they may happen to support Trump and have a different view that isn’t liberal bull$&!# doesn’t mean they are nazis. Give your fricken head a shake

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You can call them "Qanon nutjobs who support domestic terrorism to impose a dictatorship" if you prefer.

Heaven forbid someone had a different view than the liberal agenda. When the lefts kills people and burns things down it’s called a protest. When the right does it it’s a riot. Give ur head a shake

• Haha 2