The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, timmylu1 said:

Buy a Seattle sweater and take a hike 

Lol! I've been a fan for too long to not laugh at these scrubs when they mail it in.

They're earning every second of this pounding, one more habs goal and it turns from hockey game, to comedy.

Embrace the suckage

Canucks reminding me of this guy:

B23E8878-ED87-43A5-8D9A-3959E7B6A2BE.gif.353623de468b1d6d68f18f4305918448.gif

But when a boxer punches himself in the face, does he fire his coach, or just try to stop punching himself in the face?

I’d suggest it’s better to just stop punching yourself in the face. Can’t really blame your coach for that. 

Hopefully the Canucks can learn to stop punching themselves in the face.

(Although I wouldn’t be against a few of the players punching themselves in the face during the next intermission.)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think what's more alarming is how we have just rolled over and taken everything. This is the team though. The fight back hasn't been there at all this year. I don't really understand the mentality coming in when you have lost so badly to Montreal already.

Not all year, it’s been ever since willy “real gud” and green took over coaching they lost all snarl and fight in the team. It’s embarrassing 

Just now, westsideconnect said:

Super SUPER unimpressed with Holtby 

This is what to expect when you have an ECHL defensive performance in front of him.

I would be raging at my teammates for the brutal giveaways if I were Holtby.

Even Marky would have gotten lit up this game.

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

No it's not, it's an effort and execution problem.  We just saw 4 games where the effort was there and the system works.  Don't put the blame anywhere but on the players

They're not even playing the same system though... 

And if that's based on effort then that time out should have been used way &^@#ing earlier.