The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Habs have way more jump.    Been at home for nearly 2 weeks and played 2 games since they last played us.  We've played....4, including a back to back and two trips.  Schedule's way too lopsided right now...it'll even out.

Matters.  But no one will consider these details even though they do matter in a big picture way.  These aren't machines....they're men.

Quit suger coating it Deb

We need a 3C

Our best bet is to trade JV as much as I dont like saying that 

We need 3C lady...

Boys need to take this personally and come to play tomorrow. Craps gotta stop against these guys. Hope they can get a tone. Throw some bodies around. Hate to say it but dump and chase and hammer their defence. Start again tomorrow 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Quit suger coating it Deb

We need a 3C

Our best bet is to trade JV as much as I dont like saying that 

We need 3C lady...

Not sugar coating.....the schedule is reality and the details do count.

Our schedule is brutal right now and the guys are showing signs of that...along with other issues.

2 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Actually I think its the opposite and it seems we dont have much respect for them. Lots of lazy, non challant plays, lack of attention to details and having forwards as the last man back on the PP or having a rookie D like chatfield try to carry the puck up the ice like he is McDavid playing the leafs. Stupid defensive structure against a team that is number 1 in offense. Best way to play against this team is to trap and play them like vegas with Demko in net. Too bad we dont have a Tanev to block a shot or a pass. Benning better get on his ass and offer Virtanen and a prospect for Victor Mete. He also better sign Tryamkin before he becomes UFA

Chatfield thinks hes still in the AHL.   This defense is full of brutal defenders.