The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 1, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Do we have any evidence that any contract was offered? From what I heard from Tanev himself he didn’t hear anything from our gm ... maybe I’m wrong 

Benning spent all his focus on getting Marky signed , that resulted in the loss of both Tanev and Toffoli and he couldn’t sign Marky so big waste 

• Cheers 2

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

Keep dreaming bud. I can already hear the post game;

"I thought we played well. They're a heavy team. We just didn't get the bounces. Its hockey, thats how it goes sometimes."

He didn't make any changes during the VGK series last year when our system completely failed against their aggressive forechecking so you can rest assured he won't be changing anything up against MTL tomorrow.  Just keep doing the same thing and expect different results seems to be his motto. 

Sadly this is the difference between good coaches and Cup winning coaches - the ability to adjust to teams on the fly and have a versatile system. This season will really prove who's the best coach because of all the mini-rounds. AV sadly never could adjust which cost us against Boston and it looks like Green's quite similar.

He's a young coach and has a lot to learn but I don't know how much more JB will put up with. If we end up bottom 5 I think Green's gone.

• Vintage 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Not sugar coating.....the schedule is reality and those ignoring it may have an agenda.

I went to Toronto to watch Gretzky  last game in Canada 

I know hockey. ..

You are definitely suger coating it..

We need a 3C .. JB Should be on phone. . Trade JV  for Bennett. .