The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens | February 2, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

32 minutes ago, Greenman Wannabe said:

So because someone disagrees with your assessment of the team, I'm now suddenly grossly obese? lol get a clue. 

Since when was 20 lbs overweight grossly obese?  Virtanen reports to camp in that kind of shape every year.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 3

Petey is falling a lot, and breaking sticks, so .......

Needs to scrap those newfangled skates and go back to his rookie year version

Needs to give back to Edler the 30 sticks he got for Christmas from him

... and all will be well again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

At this point, I'd like a little sandpaper in the game (even if we get penalized and lose because of it).  Montreal needs to have their hair tousled a bit.  Tick them off and don't let them have so much fun out there.

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Honky Cat said:

They didnt suck 48 hours ago?

They played some of their best hockey.

I'm not one for excuses usually but a lot of the mistakes being made are mental imo. We have had by far the worst schedule so far and it showed last night. Not only being gassed but the lack of practise while integrating new players is the big reason are D looks so lost at times.

I get that Green likes his balance of LHD\RHD pairs but Chatfield should not be on the top pair and Nate needs to be on the right side. 

After that dog's breaky, 1st p, took off to the mtns yesterday. This Jekyll/Hyde thing is wearing thin. If we're gonna play that bi-polar, may's well use all horses in the taxi squad. As has been mentioned, Jacob covered a lot of our atrocious D-zone tendencies last season. Prob best to address it, pdq.

Wonder if JR gets a crack at it, sooner or later?..